Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

What seems to be shorted

I work at Wal-Mart, and I helped set up the Episode 3 stuff. I know what was short because I opened about 20 cases of figures. I only saw 1 C-3po, 1 Mon Mothma, 1 Royal Guard (red), and one Dooku (but I don't think that one was short. There was only one Tarrful(Sp) and a couple of the second Yoda. However, we still have 35 cases of figures left in the back and I get to put them out tomorrow. I was the only one there tonight at midnight as well and I was there for half an hour. I may be wrong about the shortages but in it seems that some of these figures appear at least in every 20 or so cases. There was a Vader, Emperor and Grevious in almost every case. Any one have any questions, I will try to answer them tomorrow.

Re: What seems to be shorted

Any idea when the Early Bird Certificate is going to be out?? I went to 2 WM's and no luck at either place.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

My crappy store is too small to have that. There is only three stores in Oklahoma with the promotion. I am probably out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by armypunk35
    My crappy store is too small to have that. There is only three stores in Oklahoma with the promotion. I am probably out of luck.

wow, where at? I do my shopping in Vinita OK.

Things seem to short packed depending on the store.
    TRU had very few Padme, Mon Mothma, Dooku, or Blue Guard figures, and absolutely NO Grievous, Grievous Bodyguard, Emperor, Clonetrooper, or Mace figures, yet Walmart had abundances of all of them.

Many of us stood there at TRU as they opened boxes to see little to no of the above figures and they were coming out by the boxes by the handful at WalMart.

I didn't look to close to see what Wal Mart didn't have because I got what I already wanted.

It seems like a conspiracy to make you shop at multiple stores.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

The ones hardest to find here were the higher numbered ones, ala Palpatine #35, Grievous #36. The royal guards were not very abundant either, red or blue.

Anyone find any numbers higher than #36?

I went to TRU and Wal-Mart. At TRU I only found 1-24. At Wal-Mart I found 25-28. I haven't seen anything over 28 yet. What is the highest fig released? The only figure I saw that seemed shorted from 1-28 was the red royal guard.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I hit TRU and Wal-Mart, and both seemed to have varying amounts of different stuff. I didn't see many Red Guards (only 1 I think) or Mace or Dooku. There were plenty of all the others that I saw at one store or another. Not a ton of Padme or C3PO either.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Red Royal Guard was hard to find.

Local Walmart in richmond looked like they were short on Red Royal Guard and nothing over # 28