Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

So What's The Damage?

How much did you waste spend on ROTS toys. My total was $334.45, not a big haul compared to some of you other people but I got everything that I wanted plus some extras like the Micros and the Clone Wars 3-Packs.

If your embarassed about your total just divide it in half and we'll understand.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Re: So What's The Damage?

After adding up everything I bought, my total comes to about $200 even, give or take a few dollars. I did not buy every single basic fig, vehicle, etc...
    All in all I am very happy with what I got. It could have been a much higher total, but I am not the completist I used to be and I have also learned to be a little more frugal with my money.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I got 142 on lay-a-way, 35 at Target, and 17 at WM on take home stuff. ABout 200 after tax.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I spent around $170 so far, with seventy of those dollars being on the card. I didnt go all out and pick up everything i wanted since i figure that a lot of these guys will be sticking around so there is no need to go way overboard, though im pleasently broke right now. Its not a race, its a marathon!
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I saved quite a bit and expected to spend a buttload, but (counting books), my total has passed $650. I have to be really, really nice to my wife for a long time. Not that I wouldn't anyway, but. . . .

I got the 40 basic figures (minus Polis, who, as I've mentioned elsewhere, is nonexistent; including both Royal Guards, an extra Clonetrooper, an extra Bodyguard, and two extra Clone Pilots), all the books except the illustrated kids books and the graphic novels, the Unleashed figures, Jedi Force Yoda, four Buddies (take a woman with you to get a Lava Vader for a friend and that's what happens ), all the basic vehicles except the ARC-170 (going to use that to get Holo Yoda in a week) and the Gunship, the Boga/Obi-Wan set, Lava Vader, and the Force Battlers, who turned out to look surprisingly cool.

I'm kinda hoping in the back of my mind that I don't find the 12" Barriss and Shaak Ti for a while to give my wallet a chance to recuperate.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Around 250 I would say with the purchase of first 32, Lava Vader, Holo Yoda (online), and Early Bird also online.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

$125 but $30 of that was the Mattel Batman Begins Batmobile.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

$50 - 3PO and a Clone at Target (all I wanted from the first 32), and $37 for the "Art of" book at Borders.

Rick

I'm with chux on this: i'm eyeing well in the $700.00 range. I guess i should start preparing my arms for the plasma i'll be donating come next week to pay these bills
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yeah I hit somewhere around $600. Although I may end up returning a couple items. Not only because $600 was too much to spend, but also because some of them I decided I do not want (SW Chess - plastic chess pieces? blech, republic gunship - it'll be around awhile, grievous wheel bike - same as gunship). That will bring me down to around $500 or so, which is fine with me (gotta save cash for C3).