I have 2 questions

QUESTION 1:
    The guy at my local Toys'R'Us said they had a case with a 12" female with a hood. We assumed it was Barriss Offee. But last night NO store had them. There are none on Ebay. But EntertainmentEarth says they are in Stock. What's the story with these 2? When are they gonna show up?

QUESTION 2:
    Is there a 12" Aayla Secura coming out?

If these have been answered already I totally missed them.

Re: I have 2 questions

Barriss will show up. Different asst's for different stores. Mo word on Aayla Secura yet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I've not seen any 12" figures aside from the clone, who seems to be an early pegwarmer, surprisingly enough.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw all three of the first 12" figures plus Ultimate Villain Anakin/Vader, but the Clones were the majority (probably b/c they are two to a case and others are one each). Sadly, I know that ration b/c my local 24-hr. WM only put out ONE STINKING CASE OF 12 INCH FIGURES!!!

Pathetic...

I'm just glad we got to them first. That 12 inch Sidious rocks!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

The only 12" I saw were the Ultimate Vader, Sidious, Clone, and Grievious. The General seems to be the hot one. No sightings of Bariss Offee or Shaak Ti.

Around here, Sidious seems to be the hot one with Grievous a close second.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

I bet the guy just mistook Sidious for a female, he's hooded and alien-looking anyway so it's hard to tell.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's what I assumed too, JT. Sidious does look kind of grandmotherly.

I gotta say that when I saw the Barris pic on the back of the other box I wished she was available that night.

Yeah,I told my friend the guy must have thought Sidious was a female cuz there was no mention of a red faced female with horns (or however somebody that doesn't know anything about Star Wars would describe her.).