Thread: Trivial Pursuit

Trivial Pursuit

Anyone else buy this? I purchased it @ TRU so that I could get the Collector Tin. After opening it, I was very disappointed. First of all, there are only 4 characters, instead of 6. Secondly, the question cards are in the card box in 2 rows side to sidewith a cheap cardboard divider, instead of 1 row front to back. And the cards are wrapped in 3 stacks, and the way that they look in the package, it looks like I was shorted a pack of cards. Not worth $50.

Re: Trivial Pursuit

This is kind of disappointing to hear, I was looking forward to picking this up, but I may just get Star Wars RISK
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Here is a pic of the card box:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trivial Pursuit Cards.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	10750  
    Last edited by WesleySr; 04-03-2005 at 10:23 PM.

Had to decrease the size of the image to get it to upload, sorry.

Any way of just taking out that middle piece of cardboard, then you can just put then in the right way.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Nope, already tried that. The cards are about " wider than the box if you turn them the other way.

See what I mean about it looks like it is missing a pack of cards?

I don't think it should be a problem. Many of the questions are contained on the DVD. That's why there's so few cards in this one.

I bought this saturday and played it with my wife. Beware!!! There are MANY ROTS spoilers on the DVD. Some of the questions reveal a little TOO MUCH about the details of the movie. And some of the questions on the cards we just skipped because we didn't want to know the answers.

But if you are a spoiler junky, by all means buy this! You will love it!

***SPOILER WARNING!!!***
    ***SPOILER WARNING!!!***

One question on the DVD shows Anakin talking to Padme in her apartment. In their discussion, Anakin tells Padme she's starting to sound like a Seperatist. You immediately see their relationship turning sour.

I CAN"T WAIT FOR MAY 19th!!!!
    Last edited by Bantha274; 04-04-2005 at 07:02 AM.