Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

Originally posted by Jonna
    actually met another poster of this forum there, who's web name I can't seem to remeber. "Don't be a stranger."
    I think that may have been me, although it was in Parsippany. I ran into a guy who did buy the last Luke (didn't really care, i want the bloody one damn it )
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Jonna

Talking I see dead peo....I mean Star Wars Fans!!!

Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots

I think that may have been me, although it was in Parsippany. I ran into a guy who did buy the last Luke (didn't really care, i want the bloody one damn it )
    HAHAHAHA!!! That is really funny. No, I was refering to another person that I met at the Rockaway TRUs. However, I was at the Parsippany TRUs and did start up a conversation by saying "Which ones are you looking for?" Then I mentioned the other TRU by the mall. So I guess I met two fellow forum posters in one day. Good luck finding the Luke; if I find anymore I will be sure to post.

Re: I see dead peo....I mean Star Wars Fans!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! That is really funny. No, I was refering to another person that I met at the Rockaway TRUs. However, I was at the Parsippany TRUs and did start up a conversation by saying "Which ones are you looking for?" Then I mentioned the other TRU by the mall. So I guess I met two fellow forum posters in one day. Good luck finding the Luke; if I find anymore I will be sure to post.
    That's pretty funny actually. I'm still kinda ****ed off that there have been barely any Lukes in the entire area.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

Jonna

Re: Re: I see dead peo....I mean Star Wars Fans!!!

Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots

That's pretty funny actually. I'm still kinda ****ed off that there have been barely any Lukes in the entire area.
    Did you check the TRU by the wayne mall that I had mentioned? Did they have anything? I went there every few days when I was going to college because it was so close. Actually I bought most of my collection there (it's up to 129 MIB figures now (not counting doubles)). I use to have them all up in my den like wallpaper, but I ran out of wall space so I just store most of them in comic boxes now.

Re: Re: Re: I see dead peo....I mean Star Wars Fans!!!

Did you check the TRU by the wayne mall that I had mentioned? Did they have anything? I went there every few days when I was going to college because it was so close. Actually I bought most of my collection there (it's up to 129 MIB figures now (not counting doubles)). I use to have them all up in my den like wallpaper, but I ran out of wall space so I just store most of them in comic boxes now.
    Didn't get a chance to but I'll go sometime in the next to weeks (probably).

Jonna
    Mansfield Walmart 7:30 PM 5/14
    About 10 each of Ornfree Taa, Qui-Gon Jin and Massiff. I also picked up the last Endor Rebel Soldier that they had.

I was at parsippany tru yesterday and there was like 3-4 12" mace windu's but nothing else new, i grabbed one, but i dont know what other 12"s come in that assrt. does anyone know?

also, totowa tru had 1 left and someone bashed up the box pretty good and stole the lightsaber. A*#$#@&'S

Jonna

Talking

Originally posted by Jpalisi
    also, totowa tru had 1 left and someone bashed up the box pretty good and stole the lightsaber. A*#$#@&'S
    Hey Jpalisi!! Did you go to the Rockaway TRU on Monday night? The name sounds farmilar, to someone that I met there.

Unhappy

jonna,
    sorry that wasnt me, although i do frequent rockaway tru i havent been there in a week or so, but im sure we have seen each other in the store.(im like chewbacca w/ tattoo's) maybe i'lll see you in the store