Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

Jonna
    Rockaway TRU 5/17 9:30am
    All the common stuff, except for a few Maces. They did have the Ultimate Jango 12" though.

Watchung Blue Star TRU
    Route 22 Westbound
    12:00 PM today (Friday):
    about 6 12" Jango Fetts

Union Walmart
    Route 22 Eastbound
    1:00 PM today (Friday):
    one lonely Saga Qui Gon
    (squished on the endcap)

Good Luck

-Snobiwan

Jonna
    Mansfield Walmart 5/18 1 pm
    Same old stuff, seems as though the Royal Guard/Taun We wave is the norm now.

Woodbridge TRU

Lots of royal guards, luminara, yoda and a few dookus, anakin left yesterday. I asked the store personnel and they've had the Bespin duel figs (no more left when I got there ).

I also found the Imperial officer wave and the preview figures at the other end of the store (AOTC figs are at the entrance).
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Woodbridege TRU
    12:30 PM Today (Wednesday)

10 Dookus or more

10 Anakin Hangar Duel or more

4 Yodas or more

15 or more of the Sneak Preview Figs
    (up front and in the aisle)

As a side note:
    Their Saga figure poster promotion
    starts Sunday

Good Luck

-Snobiwan

Crap, I went to TRu in parsippany today... NOTHIGN AT ALL NEW!
    All that was there were the peg warmers! No Bespin wave, no Qui-Gon wave, nothing at all! And to top it off, they condensed all the POTJ stuff into one shelf and the vehichles are on a pretty high shelf (maybe 6' or 7' up, i had to reach pretty far to get them and I'm about 5' 8"). Oh and almost all the saga stuff is in one of those bins. I'm guessing they are getting a new shipment soon or somehting since It seemed they cleared it up for new stuff...
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Jonna
    Mansfield Walmart 5/23 8pm
    Same old stuff. However it does seem as though the SW figure section is thinning out so they might just get a a large batch in soon.

DOOKU, YODA, AND HD ANAKIN FOUND AT PARSIPPANY TRU!!!!
    I found 3 Dookus (down to 2, i bought one), a yoda, and an HD Anakin. I was there at about 7PM tonight. Those are the only new things, everyone else is one of the usual pegwarmers. No Bespin or Qui-Gon waves
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

The Hazlet TRU yesterday had about 7 Dooku's and about a dozen HD Anakins.

JIm

Jonna
    Well, over the long weekend I went to Walmarts in Ledgewood, Budd Lake, Mansfield (3x) and Phillipsburg and the SW sections in all four stores are really thinning out. It seems like the stores might be condensing the SW section to perhaps half the size. Does anyone know any WM employees that can confirm this?

Also went to the TRUs in Phillipsburg and the SW section is a shadow of its former self.