Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

TRU Freehold

Got a load of the Bespin Vader, Luke (no blood), Mace and Jango final battle yesterday.

On a side note, I've noticed that since the movie has been seen by the younger kids, the main characters have been selling out! No more Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme (a few) and Yoda. I sure wish I could have helped them yesterday since quite a number of them were digging thru the bins to try to find these figures.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Jonna
    Rockaway TRUs 5/28 7pm
    Absolutly nuthin!! I am only posting this so no one else wastes their time. They still have 4 bins of figures, but it is all the same old stuff.

Jonna
    Rockaway TRU 5/29 9:30 am
    Well, I had time on my way to work this morning so I stopped and was pleseantly surprised to find about 7 Dookus, 15 Yodas and 15 Anakin HDs. Picked up 2 each of the Dookus and Yodas.

Good luck!

Jonna
    I don't know what is up with Walmarts lately but they seem really cleared out. I went to the one in Mansfield twice this past weekend and they are down to about 15% to 20% of the SW section. They must be shrinking the section.

I was at the KB at th rockaway mall on Saturday, nothing new.
    I was at TRU in parsippany on saturday too and they had some Kidney-Stone Maces and a few Decapitation Action Jangos among the usual peg warmers.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Angry

Fairfield Target, absolutly nothing at all, actually they have about 10 figs in the whole section (that generate their own heat) so they are due for new stuff, will ppost as soon as anythin comes in.
    J

Jonna
    Rockaway TRU 6/4 6:30 PM
    I was hoping to find the two new arena beasts, but alas they were not there. Nothing new at all. They condensed the figures to pegs and only two bins now.

Jonna
    Rockaway TRU 6/6 9:30 am
    A few scattered Yodas, but that was about it. If anyone is interested Stan Winston's new figure line Muntant something or other was just released and TRU got its first shipment. They look pretty good; they remind me of those little RPG minitures that you paint.

The Toy R Us in East Brunswick had a bin full of Dooku's Yoda's and Anakin HD's on 6/6.......Hurry over now.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Jonna
    Budd Lake Walmart 6/6 7pm
    Nothing, nothing and nothing. They still haven't even lowered the prices on the figures.