Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

Jonna
    Rockaway TRU 6/17 4pm

Not much at all. I did however pick up a delux Mace and Jango's ship using the Target discount flyer. Found a Nexu at another store the other day, but it was the last one. Hopefully they will start to show up in other places now.

Jonna
    Rockaway TRU 6/19 9:30am
    They must have about 200+ Saga figures, but there are only about 8 different ones. What a waste of time.

anyone see the alien bounty hunter around? how about endor han and bespin chewie?

Jonna
    Originally posted by SNAYSON
    anyone see the alien bounty hunter around? how about endor han and bespin chewie?
    Not in northern NJ.

new figs

I found the Starfighter pilot Obi-Wan at Kaybee in Freehold, I think he is shipping with Han and Chewie, but there was no sign of anything else. At the Wal-Mart in Brick I found Orn Free Ta, Endor Soldier, Qui-Gon Jinn and the deluxe Anakin and Nexu. I think I just got lucky.

Jonna
    Budd Lake Wal-mart 6/21 9am
    They had 2 Tie Bombers.

Rockaway TRU 6/21 9:30am
    Nothing!

Question

6/20
    SHOPRITE!!! lincoln park.......orn fee ta, massif, endor rebel, dooku.
    althought there was only 1 of each......it was just weird finding them in shoprite.

Off RT9

Old Bridge Walmart
    Nothing new!

Manalapan Target
    Nexu and Anakin Deluxe figs at the sale price of $7.49 each!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Is there anywhere in South Jersey to buy SW figures. I'm going to be in AC this weekend and wanted to hunt down some figures.

I need a dooku,yoda, and possibly a deluxe anakin. where the hell in central new jersey(east brunswick, manalapan) can I get these?
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda