Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

The TRU in Phillipsburg received a case of Yodas and Dookus yesterday.

Jonna
    Ledgewood Wal-mart 6/22 1pm
    Got the last Bespin Luke, but they still had plenty of Vaders, Jangos FB, and Maces.

Mansfield Wal-mart 6/22 2pm
    About 5 Nexus left.

anything at the east brunswick TRU(dooku,yoda)?
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda

ledgewood wal mart 6/23
    they put out a TON of bespin lukes and vaders! plus final battle jango and mace.

anyone that needs luke, go get them there. the peg rack is completly full!

Parsippany TRU 6/24, about 1pm
    I went in looking for the newer waves and was immidiately dissapointed. I glanced arouned the pegs and didn't see anything. Nothing from the bespin wave or up. Then, I noticed a FB Jango (which I have one of anyway) so I looked up (he was sitting under one of the peg racks, on a shelf) and saw a Kidney Stone Mace, a few of them. I thought "They must have gotten a new shipment". So I walked over to the bin and saw one, lonely Bespin Luke. I picked it up, payed and went home satisfied. There may be more but I didn't check.
    btw: he's a really good figure.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Jonna
    Budd Lake Wal-mart 6/25 9am
    Like 30 each of Luke, Vader, Jango FB and Mace, but not a single bloody hand luke in the lot.

Rockaway TRU 6/25 9:30am
    A couple of Yodas and Dookus.

Originally posted by Jonna
    Ledgewood Wal-mart 6/22 1pm
    Got the last Bespin Luke, but they still had plenty of Vaders, Jangos FB, and Maces.

Mansfield Wal-mart 6/22 2pm
    About 5 Nexus left.
    jonna

where is mansfield wal-mart?

Jonna
    Originally posted by SNAYSON

jonna

where is mansfield wal-mart?
    It is next to Hackettstown. If you are farmiliar with Rt 80 it is exit 25 (going west). Then take Rt 46 west into Hackettstown. You will come to the second light in Hackettstown and see signs for Rt 517 E. Take that right at the light and follow the road. Turn right before the bridge (at the light). It is about a mile down the road on the right hand side.

It would be best to get the address from Yahoo address locator then put it into Yahoo maps. Then just put your address in and it will give you a direct travel route from your front door. That's your best bet. Hope this helps!

Originally posted by Jonna

It is next to Hackettstown. If you are farmiliar with Rt 80 it is exit 25 (going west). Then take Rt 46 west into Hackettstown. You will come to the second light in Hackettstown and see signs for Rt 517 E. Take that right at the light and follow the road. Turn right before the bridge (at the light). It is about a mile down the road on the right hand side.

It would be best to get the address from Yahoo address locator then put it into Yahoo maps. Then just put your address in and it will give you a direct travel route from your front door. That's your best bet. Hope this helps!
    jonna

thanks!

While in South Jeresy I found nothing new. I did however find 4 R2-Q5 spelling error figures at the Ghetto Family Dollar in Pleasentville. I also found 2 Clonetroopers with out dots on the picture at the Boscovs in Egg Harbor Township Mall. I was looking for a Walmart in that area, but only found out about it after I was done with my search.