Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

EB TRU off Rt 18

Was there last night just before 7:00PM and found a pile of TIE Interceptors in the middle of the sales floor (probably about 30 of them). There were more on the upper shelves and I didn't even buy one since I already got several of the vintage.

POTJ figures - Gungan Warriors, Sabe, Ketwol, Duros, Senate Guards

Some of the usual Episode I clearance items are still there like the AF Naboo Fighter, MTT, Republic Cruiser.

None of the new 12" but they still had the bounty hunters.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Woodbridge

KB in the mall
    POTJ Figures on sale; Old Ben, Vader Dagobah, R2D2, Anakin

TRU
    Trade Federation Tanks at the back of the Anakin podracers, Leia Hoth FF, usual pegwarmers DM Sith Speeder, Interactive Yoda ($12.99), bin full of soft goods wave
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

NJ finds

On Sunday I found the EW vader, and Luke X-Wing in K-Mart on Rt#35 in Hazlet and Shmi and Obi-Wan in Target on Rt#35 in Middletown.

JIm

Rte#1

I was at the Targets in Linden and Edison today. Both had the same things, Sabe, ketwol, Bespin Guards, Mon Cal and Bespin Escape Leia. They also had a few B-Wings and a few of the 12" Bounty hunters. I also stopped at the K-Mart in Linden, but they didn't have anything.

JIm

NJ Finds

Nothing new at the Wal-mart and K-Mart in Piscataway/S.Plainfield, but the Old Bridge K-Mart has the new Han, Luke and Vader. No Shmi or Obi-Wan. Also the Wal-Mart in O.B. still has no SW Figures.

JIm

PS AC Pin when I was at the K-Mart in Marlboro(Manalapin) Saturday they Still had a ton of Gungans and Dirty Biker Scouts.

Re: NJ Finds

Originally posted by smurfvader
    PS AC Pin when I was at the K-Mart in Marlboro(Manalapin) Saturday they Still had a ton of Gungans and Dirty Biker Scouts.
    Thanks for the tip but I couldn't get to that store. I did manage to get another B-Wing on clearance last Saturday at the Milltown Target for the sale price. There were still about a dozen of them left. Looks like they also had the new Vader, Luke and Han since I saw a couple of Han Solo left over.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Finally made it to that store and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the amount of POTJ that they had. Of course I did get the army builders that I needed, thanks to you Jim. There's more left for those that are still in need of the following:

Gungan Warriors
    Biker Scouts (about a dozen at least)
    Senate Guards
    Battle Droid-Boomer Damage
    Mon Calamari Officer
    K3PO
    Saesee Tiin
    Aurra Sing
    Darth Maul-Sith Apprentice

Plus a few other pegwarmers...
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

NJ Finds

The Target in Middletown (as of yesterday) had the 12" Luke/Speederbike, Death Star droid and Death Star Commander. Just the regular peg warmers for the smaller figures which are Ketwol, Bespin Guard, Mon cal and Bespin escape Leia. Also the Old Bridge Wal-Mart has nothing.

JIm

Re: NJ Finds

The Target in Milltown (two days ago) had the 12" Luke/Speederbike, Shmi and ObiWan EU. The remaining Duros wave were still there and a couple of Han but no Vader or Luke to be found. There were still at least 8 B-Wings on sale.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

WalMart at Sayreville

No POTJ, only the 12" wave of Han, DS Trooper and DS Droid at $21.86 each. Still cheaper if you order from KBKIDS at $14.99 each.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor