Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

You actually found something at the Howell WalMart!!!! You should play the lottery, you are on a lucky streak my friend!!! I absolutely HATE that WalMart. Its very shady, and almost never has any figures. Sucks because it is the closest WalMart. I have been taking the extra 10 Minutes and going to the one in Old Bridge. . . have things actually changed in Howell?!?!?!?
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

No, Thing's havent changed. I think that the local comic book store just got enough of the newer figures so the Wal-Mart stock person had nothing else to do with the figures but put them out on the racks for sale. Things will change soon enough when the New Target opens right across Rt. 9. Wal-Mart is already panicing with two equally laden shopping carts at the entrance comparing prices. $427 at Target compared to $407 at your Howell Wal-Mart. That breaks down to $5 for every $100 spent which I'd gladly pay for the cleanliness and organization of Target compared to the worst Wal-mart I've ever seen. Why they have to cram stocking pallets in any available space during business hours is beyond me. Don't they have a night shift? We'll soon see which is stronger, the power of Target to bring Wal-Mart up to spec, or the power of Lakewood to bring down Target, the way I believe it corrupted Wal-Mart.

Why am I worried that the power of Lakewood will bring down Target.

So, I finally signed up with KEBco's one of every figure program. Unfortunately, my membership begins with the Solo Hoth wave. Now I still have to find the figures locally up to that wave, including the Boba Fett Carkoon wave and the Female Jedi Wave. At present, I figure, no pun intended, that I'm about 9 guys behind. I still haven't found Tyranus or Teebo yet. Anybody have any luck lately?

Most KB's in the central jersey area have some of the Two Pack Luke and Leia's & Han and Chewies for 4.99. Pretty good deal. Havent been able to find any of the Darth and Ben two packs though. Have seen at Quakerbridge, Brunswick Square and Bridgewater Commons. Will be checking Woodbridge today. The Easton Ave K Mart has the Slave one for 10.99. Saw about three there as of Wed.

No Ben and Vader 2 packs in woodbrigde mall KB either. Lots of the other 2 packs available though. Target Somerset and Menlo Park had a ton of Force power Yoda's and droid assembly lines

I stopped by my Wal-Mart in Howell this morning and picked up the Darth Tyranus I was missing. Of course, he was the only new figure and he had a slight crease on the lower right corner of the card. That fits the pattern of the the local comic shop/stock boy conspiracy of leaving only the damaged cards behind. Let's hope they come across a damaged Teebo so I can pick him up too.

LOL. . . I saw that Tyrannus last night, too. I needed him, but passed because of the fig's condition. The KB Outlet in Jackson had Deluxe Figures for $4.99 if anyone was interested in picking up some of those at a discount.

Thanks Fett i will be out that way on Sunday, I forgot all about that store........

What the heck is going on at the Howell Wal-Mart. Yesterday morning I picked up a slightly damaged Darth Tyranus. He was the only new figure there. I stop by this morning, lo and behold there was an Obi-Wan Ackly Battle, with bubble damage, amist the slew of older figures. Are they getting shipments of one damaged figure per day? I'm still praying that they might get a damaged Teebo pretty soon so that I can pick him up!