Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

Made several stops today.
    TRU in Eatontown doesn't have anything new at all. No basic figures from 03. They did have plenty of the Destroyer Droid launcher, and a few of the battle droid 3-packs. Plenty of the geonosian fighters.

Target in Ocean, nothing new.
    Comics Plus had the bonus packs, but going for 15 apiece.
    Target in Middletown - several of the basic clone wars figures. They DID have a Mace and one Obi-Wan. I didn't pick either up.
    TRU in Middletown - one gold card Leia. Nothing else new.
    and KB in Shrewsbury plaza - two deluxe clone wars clone w/speeder bike. Didn't pick either up. They also had two Aayla Secura on the pegs.

I just picked up a red ARC trooper at the Howell Walmart this morning. Anybody know what the case assortment was that this guys shipped in? Any of the 2nd wave of clone wars figures shipping with him. There were no remnants of those figures anywhere, but plenty of the 1st wave (Yoda, Anakin, Blue Arc Trooper).

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bkeddinger
    I just picked up a red ARC trooper at the Howell Walmart this morning. Anybody know what the case assortment was that this guys shipped in? Any of the 2nd wave of clone wars figures shipping with him. There were no remnants of those figures anywhere, but plenty of the 1st wave (Yoda, Anakin, Blue Arc Trooper).

Thanks.
    Damn. . . were there any more left. I could try to swing that way after the Clone Wars Cartoon tonight. Ah. . . what am I thinking. . . by then they'll all be at "The Comic Store."
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett07728
    Damn. . . were there any more left. I could try to swing that way after the Clone Wars Cartoon tonight. Ah. . . what am I thinking. . . by then they'll all be at "The Comic Store."
    Ahhhhh... So you've also whitnessed the migration of Wal-Mart's Star Wars figures to that wretched Comic Store! It's a nice store, but I wish they'd get their supply from some other source and leave Wal-Mart's figures alone. It's particularly bad when there's a Wal-Mart exclusive (i.e. Clone Wars 2 packs). Wal-Mart's Price - $4.77, Comic Store's Price - $15.00. And yep, they bought every single one of those 2 packs (1st and only shipment).

I'm thinking that the red ARC troopers might be unwanted since I think that they're shipping with the second wave of clone wars figure (Mace, Obi, etc...) which were nowhere to be found (i.e. comic store).

Last night's Clone Wars episode made me really happy that I picked up that Red ARC Trooper. He really kicks butt!

Thanks

That Comic Store has been notorious for plundering that WalMart for a LONG time now. I was so excited to hear that a new Target was opening up, and then I realized that it would also fall to the same fate. Its unforunate, but its also a LARGE part of the collecting hobby. I try not to let it get to me, but when I go to WalMart / Target looking for some exclusive Star Wars merchandise I never find it. But, if I stop into the comic store, they have a plentiful supply, at an impressive markup. Even though they are two of my local stores, I usually drive to other Targets/WalMarts cause I feel I have a better chance of finding something I want.

Last night's Clone Wars episode made me really happy that I picked up that Red ARC Trooper. He really kicks butt!
    AMEN!!! Made me wish I had him, and wish he came with two blasters, instead of that blaster rifle. He was really "John Wayne"ing it with those two blasters last night. . . friggin' awesome!!!!!

BTW. . . have you been to the Manalapan Target in the past couple weeks? Is it me, or does it seem like someone unloaded a bunch of $1.99 KB figures there? The pegs were empty. . . KB runs the sale. . . and now the pegs are full of figures Target hasn't had, but KB has plenty of (Teemto, Lot Dodd, Padme Arena, etc.). . . hmmmmmmmm.
    What sucks is that these figs are cloggin' up the chance of any new figs hitting the shelves. Grrrrrrr!!!!!

I just made the rounds in the Freehold area. The only thing I found of interest was Anakin's Jedi Starfighter at the Target in Manalapan. Pretty nice actually. Good hunting all. :happy:

I struck the motherload this morning at the new Target in Howell (Rt 9). I picked up 6 new figures (Obi-Wan Night CLub, Elan Sleezbaggano, Bail Organa, Fan Figure Concept Stormtrooper, Padme Tatooine, and Imperial Dignatary). They also had about 6 of the Anakin Jedi Starfighters. Good luck if you're in the area.

For some reason I had trouble logging on yesterday. Here's what I found yesterday:
    WM Linden- They had the following figures
    Clone Wars: Durge, Obi-Wan, Asajji, mace
    saga: Elian, Imp. Dig (I don't know which one), concept Trooper, Ayy Vida, Emperor and Bail Organa.
    They also had the new Marvel Legends minus Skull and Blade.

Today: WM in Old bridge - Nothing in the way of Star Wars, but they do have the new ML series 5 minus Skull and Blade.

JIm

Stopped by the Eatontown TRU on the way to work (10:00 am.) They had just put out a case of the new Ultra figures. I picked up a set for myself and left the rest. I believe there was at least on of each left. . . I didn't check though. Nothing else as far as new figures, vehicles, etc. They also had a Han Solo Unleashed, and the Jedi Luke Unleashed Wave. I don't collect the Unleashed, so I wasn't sure which was good, or what. . . they should all be there for a little while, at least. Happy Hunting!!!!!!

I just picked up the new Ultra Figures from the TRU in Eatontown as well. They are fantastic! I'm looking forward to more of this wave in the near future. On another note, the new Target in Howell has a few of their exclusive A-wings on the shelf. Selling price for these are $19.99 each. They're rather nice and come in a smart looking window package.

Good luck!