Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

Quote Originally Posted by bkeddinger
    I just picked up the new Ultra Figures from the TRU in Eatontown as well. They are fantastic! I'm looking forward to more of this wave in the near future. On another note, the new Target in Howell has a few of their exclusive A-wings on the shelf. Selling price for these are $19.99 each. They're rather nice and come in a smart looking window package.

Good luck!
    I just stopped there as well, and picked up the Deluxe Durge. It seems like Wednesday is a good day to stop at this TRU. The Hasbro representative is there, and he makes a good effort to get the newest SW stuff out. Three straight weeks, I've gotten something there on the way to work. . . it doesn't get more convenient than that! Happy Hunting!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Just picked up General Riekan and C-3PO with escape pod from the Old Bridge Walmart - no Wampa Hoping to find one soon.
    Also picked up a very damaged Saga Hoth Luke from the Target in Milltown. Around Thanksgiving I picked up both the new Clone Trooper and Speeder Bike as well as Durge and Speeder at Suncoast Video in East Brunswick Mall.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist
    Just picked up General Riekan and C-3PO with escape pod from the Old Bridge Walmart - no Wampa Hoping to find one soon.
    Also picked up a very damaged Saga Hoth Luke from the Target in Milltown. Around Thanksgiving I picked up both the new Clone Trooper and Speeder Bike as well as Durge and Speeder at Suncoast Video in East Brunswick Mall.

Kaybee toys (of all places, home of the peg warmers for me usually) in Menlo park mall had all 3 of the deluxe figures earlier today. Reiken, wompa and 3P0

Just picked up the Wampa from the North Brunswick, Walmart. One Saturday the Old Bridge Walmart had a couple of Hoth Luke's, three R-3PO's and about four Hoth Soliders, and the variant Han Solo with Brown Hoth coat as well as several re-issures on the saga gold cards. Christmas has come early.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Stopped in at the Target in Manalapan and spotted the newly packaged LOTR figures. They didn't have any of the new characters, just the reissues.

JIm

Well Christmas came a little late this year. I stopped in at Wal-Mart in Old Bridge this morning and much to my surprise I found a ton of stuff.
    LOTR: TABA box set 28.72$
    LOTR trilogy figures 6 Aragorn, 3 Pipin w/armour, 3 Harad Archers 4.97
    Marvel Legends
    Urban Legends Box 28.72
    X-Men 33.33
    Hulk
    2 Joe Fixit, 2 Savage Hulk, 2 Smart Hulks 6.88
    X-Men
    5 Wolverines, 1 Archangel 6.88

JIm
    Last edited by smurfvader; 12-28-2003 at 06:22 PM.

Surprising find today at TRU in Hazlet-
    On the pegs, plenty of unleashed Yoda and Han.
    Not with the SW display, but - when facing the SW display, turn around. There's an island that you'll be facing. On the side of that, there are some SW things on pegs. I found a few clone army with green troops, there was at least one jedi army as well.
    In the storage space above the SW display, there was a case of POTJ figures - BoShek, Teebo, R4-M9.
    Nothing at Target in Middletown - they've mostly just had the deluxe figures warming the pegs, tons of lightsabers, the cinema scenes, but no basic figures. They have gotten a few shipments of the animated figures though, but those have been selling well.

Check your local Suncoast if you're a LOTR fan. They have the box set of There and Back Again for half price. I've seen it at the one in Monmouth Mall and East Brunswick.

jiM

I've been working on clearing up the KRU stores that are closing, so over the past couple days, I've checked TRUs in Lawrenceville on route 1, East Brunswick, and Freehold.
    East Brunswick had tons of Elors (fan choice #1) as well as the normal stuff. One damaged Obi Wan nightclub on the rack.
    Freehold had nothing of interest.
    Neither did Lawrenceville.
    But TRU in Eatontown had some newer stuff as of Wednesday morning - I saw one unleashed Yoda and Boba Fett.
    I've also seen the 12 inch Lando/Han/AT-ST driver at most of these places.

I hit the Motherload at two Wal-Mart's this past Friday. I nabbed a total of 8 new figures from the Captain Antilles/Jabba's Palace wave. On top of that I also found the Ultimate Jabba the Hutt and Court Dinesens(sp) figures. The new Wal-Mart on Rt 66 in Ocean really has been doing alright in my book. Good luck.