Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

I got Killer Croc today at Target in Middletown and Boscovs in Monmouth Mall.

jiM

Stopped at Target in Ocean, and TRU in Eatontown.
    Both had throne room duel Vaders and Lukes, Boba Fetts and Snowtroopers.
    I looked for the Walmart in Ocean on 66, and I don't see it. Where is it in relation to the Target nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordashebasics
    Stopped at Target in Ocean, and TRU in Eatontown.
    Both had throne room duel Vaders and Lukes, Boba Fetts and Snowtroopers.
    I looked for the Walmart in Ocean on 66, and I don't see it. Where is it in relation to the Target nearby?

Man i have still yet to see an actual snowtrooper from 03, might have to trek all the way out there

Target in Middletown - very, very little. 3 ultra reekins, 1 ultra 3PO. Several cinema scenes (mostly the first wave). Two animated Dooku. A couple gunships and geonosian fighters.

TRU in Hazlet - They've more recently opened up a few cases of BoShek, Teebo, and R4-M9. There are also some Zuttons and Queen Amidala's mixed in. There was one gold card on the rack - a Padme Wedding. The rest were pegwarmers from 2002 (Dexter, teemto, etc) Plenty of Gunships. There was at least one unleashed Boba Fett, and one unleashed Sideous, among a few Padme and Anakins.
    K-Mart (right across the street from the TRU in Hazlet) - an excellent find. They had almost exclusively gold cards. Mostly hall-of-fame. There was Vader death star clash, Stormtrooper death star chase, C-3PO - Death Star Rescue, Yoda - Geonosis, Hall of fame Chewie....HOF R2...
    There were about 2 of each.
    2 Deluxe Durge, 2 deluxe clones with speeder bike (clone wars version) 2 clone trooper builder packs (just white)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordashebasics
    Target in Middletown - very, very little. 3 ultra reekins, 1 ultra 3PO. Several cinema scenes (mostly the first wave). Two animated Dooku. A couple gunships and geonosian fighters.

TRU in Hazlet - They've more recently opened up a few cases of BoShek, Teebo, and R4-M9. There are also some Zuttons and Queen Amidala's mixed in. There was one gold card on the rack - a Padme Wedding. The rest were pegwarmers from 2002 (Dexter, teemto, etc) Plenty of Gunships. There was at least one unleashed Boba Fett, and one unleashed Sideous, among a few Padme and Anakins.
    K-Mart (right across the street from the TRU in Hazlet) - an excellent find. They had almost exclusively gold cards. Mostly hall-of-fame. There was Vader death star clash, Stormtrooper death star chase, C-3PO - Death Star Rescue, Yoda - Geonosis, Hall of fame Chewie....HOF R2...
    There were about 2 of each.
    2 Deluxe Durge, 2 deluxe clones with speeder bike (clone wars version) 2 clone trooper builder packs (just white)
    Thanks for the heads-up on these figures. I made a run up that way yesterday, but was unfortunately too late. I was only looking for the HOF Vader as he is the only non-previously carded figure in that line. On my way back home, I stopped by the K-Mart in Eatontown/Long Branch. To my suprise, I found my very own Vader sitting right there in the rack (Last one). The card had a bad bend/crease in the upper right corner, but I picked it up anyway. Maybe I can do a little damage control with the card.

Thanks again!

PS. I'd also like to pick up the HOF C-3PO, but can't seem to find him anywhere. Any guesses?

Target in Middletown - Very little. Two deluxe generals, one deluxe 3PO. About 4 or 5 each of Dooku and Durge animated. About 3 Clone Wars Jedi Starfighters, one Geonosian Fighter.
    About 5 or so lightsabers. About 6 of the cinema scenes.

TRU in Hazlet - They got a couple cases of gold cards! Mostly Yoda/Chian, Ashla/Jempa, Imperial Dignitaries, a few Ack-med Beqs. 3 Han Unleashed. About 3 or 4 of each of the Deluxe General/3PO, 1 deluxe Wampa. One Droid Army builder. One deluxe Yoda w/Super Battle Droid. (Prices down to 6.98, I think) A handful of Aayla and Barris Offee, on gold cards.

Kmart in Hazlet - Still some of the gold card repacks. Yoda, Han, Leia (Captive) 3 Durge w/speeder bike, a few clones with speeder bike. The only thing that was new to my eyes was the Luke Tatooine mission (I think that's it)

TRU in Eatontown - Plenty of Boba Fett PoCs, several brown coat Han Hoth, several Luke Throne Room, Vader Throne, and Snowtroopers. A couple Anakin Secret Ceremony. 4 of each of this wave of unleashed - 4 Lukes, 4 Chewie, 4 Clones. 4 Han Unleashed as well.

Kmart in West Long Branch - two small displays on opposite sides of the same isle. There was one deluxe durge, one gold card Chewie, gold card Anakin Hangar Duel, gold card Leia, Han, Yoda.

KB in Shrewsbury Plaza - Nothing new, but I don't think I've reported on it before. Plenty of Padme weddings. One Yoda/Chian, one Wat Tambor. Two or three Aayla Secura. Tons of 2002 basic figures. Noteworthy - the Padmes, previously selling for 6.99, are marked down to 2.99 now. Same with Aayla and the other newer ones.
    There were two Hoth Troopers - except they were on horrible cards. After a little examination, I found that neither was the correct figure. One was the Hoth Trooper that came with the target accessory set, the other one is a hoth trooper with the goggles down over his eyes. Both had clearly been returned, as their blaster accessories were missing, and the bubble had been stapled back down. (Those were still marked up at 6.99)

A note of interest about the snowtrooper, Luke (duel), and Vader (duel)... the ones shipping now are a variant version of the original. The card back is the same (gold stripe etc), but the arrangement of the numbers on the bubble insert is different and the UPC has changed. I found that out when trying to return the first one I got for a newer better condition one later... the bar codes didn't match so now I have two of each.

In Alaska I recently found the Hoth wave... again. Brown coat Han Hoth (still haven't seen the Blue coat on gold stripe card yet), Boba, etc...

Nothing newer than the Hoth wave and still have never seen Elan, Obi bar, Ayy, McQuarrie trooper, clone wars saesae, poseable trooper, red ARC...
    Skeeziks22

Found yesterday at the Target in Somerville/Bridgewater 5 of the A-wings with pilot in the clearance isle marked down to 9.98, Also found the snowtrooper i have been searching out since last year( he was full price). I bought one A wing and left the other 4. I thought it was a great deal for basically the price of a deluxe fig. Check those Target clearance isles, these were no where near the toys...........

Target in Milltown has zero saga figures, but has the entire new wave of animated figs.