Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

Walmart of Old Bridge had a few new figures on the pegs. Haven't seen one new figure since Christmas.
    Picked up Captain Antilles, Dutch Vander, Jan Dodonna, TIE Fighter Pilot and Lando Skiff Guard. I have still yet to see Holo Luke, R2-D2, R1-G1 or any of the other figure from the Palace Wave.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

KB Sale

For those of you who havent gotten the cinema scenes or Zam and Anakin's speeders KB has them on sale. The three packs are now $7.99 and the speeders are $7.99 at the KB Toys in Phillipsburg.

Re: NJ Finds

Walmart Old bridge had a couple Jabba's and Deluxe Kamino Confrontation Jango's in stock, East Brunswick Toys R Us had the Deluxe Obi Wan Kamino.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The HOF figures are showing up at Targets in my area. This past Monday, I picked up the elusive C-3PO from the Target in Howell. Other than that, it's been quite dry for some time now. I still haven't found Jabba's Palace Luke, or J'Quelle. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by bkeddinger
    Other than that, it's been quite dry for some time now. I still haven't found Jabba's Palace Luke, or J'Quelle. Any advice?
    This area has been so dry, for so long, I've resorted to preordering the case assortments. It takes away the fun of the "hunt", but at least I'm sure I'll get the figures. I had such a problem with much of the Clone Wars Assortments, that I had to go this route. I still hit the shelves for exclusives, vehicles, Ultra's, etc., but for the basic figures its Mr. Postman.

BTW, I have an assortment on the way (who knows when it will arrive), but I believe I will have an extra Jabba's Palace Luke, and J'Quelle. When they arrive, and I can confirm this. . . if you are still in need maybe we can work something out. I'll keep you posted, and good luck on your hunts!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Boba...
    Sounds good to me. You wouldn't by chance happen to have an extra Clone Wars Kit Fisto? He's the only figure from that line that I'm currently missing. Let me know whether you're thinking of trade or cash...

In other News, I stopped by the Target in Ocean Twp this morning and there was an entire set of the HOF figures. I picked up the Vader and Stormtrooper, but left the C-3PO and others.

I only have one Kit Fisto. I couldn't find any of that wave at retail, so I resorted to a Sci-Fi Show. That was the wave that did it in for me. All pre-orders from that point on.

When I get the figures I'll let you know.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Walmart of Old Bridge was fully stocked with the Hall of Fame Assortment as well as Deluxe Ewok with Glider. No Jabba's Court figures yet. Still looking for the Tatoonie Transistion droid as well as the Star Destroyer Set, and Endor Waves.

I guess Jersey has been dead for everyone huh!!!

Ahoy folks,

The Toys R Us at the Wayne Hills Mall (in Wayne) currently has a glut of the silver clone troopers on the pegs. The K-Mart in the same shopping center still has some General Jan's, if anyone's interested.

Later.