Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

Target in Milltown

One B-Wing left with the reduced price tag of $19.90 and at least six of the Luke Speederbike. POTJ was just the Duros wave.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I wasn't able to get to a computer yesterday, but I saw the Palm talkers and the new 12" wave at Wal-Mart in Piscataway. The Palm Talkers (at $8.96) are a buck cheaper than Toys R Us.
    Old Bridge Wal-Mart still has nothing.

JIm

East Brunswick TRU off Rt 18

Nothing new has arrived here and those dewbacks are still warming the upper shelves. Still plenty of TIE Interceptors.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

EB at Brunswick Square Mall

A pair of the deluxe figs with banged up cards for $14.99 each were there last night at Electronics Boutique. They could still be the same figs that my son was telling me about two weeks ago. KB had nothing much except for the usual pegwarmers of POTJ Maul, old Ben, ObiWan, Anakin and a bunch of FF Leias.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

KMart off Rt 18

Had the deluxe figs but a couple of DM were left and priced at $9.98 each. Still plenty of the POTJ Chewie mechanic, Sabe, Ketwol and Leia.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Just found

Shirtless Maul at both E.Brunswick and S.Plainfield K-Marts. The S.Plainfield one also had the Luke in Bacta tank.

JIm

TRU just off Rt 18

On Monday after work, I dropped by to see just in time as they were opening two boxes of the deluxe figs. The Vader, Luke X-Wing and Han wave were a plenty and I was able to snag a couple of dirty Sandtroopers. There were still plenty of 12" dewbacks marked down to $29.99. The Sith Lords two-pack were still tagged at $39.99 but when I scanned them, the $29.99 sale price showed up. I got a couple of figures that I was surprised to see under the bin with the Episode 1 pegwarmers.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Since FAO Schwartz is having close out sales I stopped in to the one in Menlo Park Mall and saw the Fambaa for less than 20 bucks. Also the C-3PO Masterpiece is showing up at both the Freehold and Woodbridge Mall.

JIm

The Luke and Darth Maul deluxe are all over in East Brunswick. KMart, TRU, KB and EBX had them. KMart was the cheapest at $9.98 each. Oh and that goes as well for the latest Shmi and Vader waves.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Monmouth

TRU had the new Lego sets, Boscov at the mall had the Shmi and Vader waves.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor