Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

East Brunswick

TRU had the reissued R2-Q5 wave, bin full of deluxe Bacta and DM, Vader and Shmi waves. Also found the Obi-Wan snow gear, Qui-Gonn Jedi training, DM EU and Aurra Sing. Lost of 12" dewbacks on the top shelves. It's about time this store got something good!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Target Milltown
    12" Bossk, 4-Lom on sale at $14.96
    12" Luke Speederbike at $39.99

EB TRU
    Lego 2002 Sets (all except DV and Cloud Car)
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Cool

Target in Middletown has the 12" Luke/Speederbike for 27.90$ and the 12" 4-LOM, Death Star comm and Death Star droid for around 10$ each.

JIm

Smurfvader

Hi Jim,
    I upgrade my computer to XP and it wiped out my outlook address book. Can you email me ?

Thanks
    David

Targets with Luke 12"

Both stores at Menlo park and Milltown have the 12" Luke speederbike at $19.90 each. The lego sets on clearance on both stores are quickly dwindling.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

The Target in Edison has the 25th ann. final duel set of Darth and Obi. There were roughly 4 of them.

JIm

fx-7

found a fx-7 at the TRU in lawrenceville across from the quakerbridge mall on rt 1 - but no black amidala, imp officer, or tantive trooper - go figure

FX-7 Wave MOTHERLOAD at Rockaway TRU

Rockaway TRU had TONS of FX-&, Queen, Imp Officer, Rebel Trooper. All I bought was 4 Rebel Troopers. Still a lot there as of last noght (2/27/02).

eeth koth and gang

Lawrenceville, NJ -- Found a bunch of Royal Decoy Queens, FX-7's, Eeth Koths, and a couple of Imperial Officers. But no Rebel Trooper. I guess it looks like he's proposing or something (without the gun that is) - heheh. Anyway - Happy collecting.

Toys R Us in Hazlet had the Eeth Koth wave minus F-X7, Imp. officers and Rebel troopers. This is the first I've seen them.

JIm