Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: NJ Finds

Re: NJ Finds

Toys R Us at the Wayne Hills Mall currently has the OTC Vader's TIE Fighter, X-Wing, and standard TIE Fighter on the shelves. And oddly enough, the Episode II Sneak Preview wave from POTJ.

Jersey is as dry as Tatooine!!!

Just picked up the exclusive K_Mart Cantina set up in Scotch Plains. Was excited to see this set, but I am at pleased with the overall detail. First since we already have three staright bar bases we really should have been treated to possibly two straight sections and one curved. Second the paint job on Wuher is HORRID. He looks like a pig in mud. The orignal figure was fine, why change. The new sculpt of Dr Evazan is alright but his waist is unportionate to his body, results of either Slim Fast or Atkins? K'With is alright right but I seriously hope Hasbro intends to raise the bar on these and perhaps give us new figures and not just rehash of the old. The second set is really not getting me excited to hunt for since it is all rehash.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Found all of the Return Of the Jedi VOTC at walmart in Hamilton. Even a few Darth Vaders on the shelves if any of you need them. They also had several Wickets from the OTC line but i was never a big fan of ewoks so i left them all.

Just found the OTC carded versions of the Endor Wave, Han, Madine and Lando. In think I prefer this form of packaging as compared to the saga versions. These figures are all pretty cool but still have no idea as to why Hasbro decided to make the Han AT-ST figure ? We really never see Han in the uniform, we only see his head with the pilot helmet. Either way it is a cool figure and can be used for either that scene in Jedi or the possibilities of EXPANDED UNIVERSE.........
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Just found the New Y-Wing at the Toys R Us in Elizabeth as well as the silver anniversary Vader and the Vintage C-3PO. I think the Threepio is absolutely Horrible, definately not worth the $10 price tag. The Y-wing is alright but the main body is too chrome like, would have been better if Hasbro gave it some battle scaring and sounds.

Ok,

over the weekend in Atlantic City, I found 51-53 and wave 3 of the Titaniums at the WM on 322 in Egg Harbor Township. Had some of the Titaniums left. The TRU and Target had nada in the same area.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten