Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Finds

I went to the Phillpsburg TRU and they had a TON of preview figures.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

More K-Mart

Went back to K-mart in West Long Branch today and they not only put out more of the deluxe figures, but there was a whole endcap of the Lego sets. The Republic Gunship was absent however.

While this doesn't have anything to do with figures I did see some candy related to Episode 2 at Target in Milltown. They were lipops with plastic casings over them that are in the shape of different Star wars characters. There was Darth Vader, Anakin, Clone trooper, and Stormtrooper. Really cool looking, but I'm waiting for the Pez.

JIm

Even more K-Mart!!

Went back to K-mart this morning and they had an electronic Battle Droid rifle, and the three new 12 inch figs (Anakin, Obi-Wan, and the Clonetrooper)!!!
    Keep it comin' guys!!!

KOHL's Marlboro off Rt 9

Found the Lego sets including the Gunship the other night. I bought one and left the other. There were also AOTC MB puzzles. No action figs though.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I saw and bought the only Snowspeeder (that I saw) at the Old Bridge Wal-Mart. I didn't see any at the Piscataway or Manville stores.

JIm

Went on a run today:

Piscataway Wal-Mart: I got the last Anakin HD and Snowspeeder. Nothing else HTF.

Manville Wal-Mart: Picked up a Yoda and left a Yoda. They had plenty of Annakin HDs but no Dookus to be found.

Anyone found TIE Bombers in Jersey?

Wal-mart Old Bridge

They just got a new case of preview figures.

JIm
    Last edited by smurfvader; 04-25-2002 at 04:35 PM.

Walmart in North Brunswick had one TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder on the shelves. I think someone put them aside because they were hidden behind some of the Lego Sets on the upper shelf.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Walmart Old Bridge off Rt 9

Got the last Tie Bomber and crashed Snowspeeder yesterday. There's tons of AOTC figs but no sign of any Dookus or Mace Windu.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster