Yes, I finally had some success recently! I found two of three of the 25th Anniversary packs last weekend at Wal-Mart in Arlington, buying the only Han/Chewie pack they had (the only one I wanted). I went back there today to buy a mess of figures at $3.25 each (Jedi Training Obi-Wan, Queen Amidala - Theed Palace, Fode & Beed, and even Plo Koon! I also got a Sabe for $1.50! Yet I passed on Shmi as she was stll $6.99. After that I found (FINALLY!) the second wave of Deluxe figures at Toys R Us, the very location that for the past SIX MONTHS has had NOTHING except a few odd marked down Darth Mauls (soft goods). They had about 10 each of Amanaman and Leia, so I was able to get a couple of each. Contrary to what many have said, I am quite pleased with both. You would think that Amanaman's arms are rubber from some reviews. I have no problem posing mine just the way I want it. Plus I found two Death Star Droid 12" figures at Target today for $10.40 each! Quite a haul when I add in the Cave Trolls from Lord of the Rings I picked up for Sith Worm and myself at TRU!