Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Massachusetts Thread

Its been found out west, but havent heard of it on the east coast.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have seen the TRU Starfighter in a couple of stores in the DC area. Doesn't appear to be selling very fast.

I've actually seen the TRU Anakin exclusive Jedi Starfighter (green) in Danvers several times. And there are usually a few misplaced in other sections of star wars stuff.
    Up your nose with a rubber hose

F the Fat Man

Yeah, I picked mine up in Danvers this weekend. Great little ship, though I had to go through all the ones they had to inspect the decals and see which one was the most acceptable.

They also had Mustafar playsets there, and I picked one up.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

I picked mine up last month at TRU in Brockton. I also managed to get the white clone 3 pack on Saturday at Target in Milford. Any one here find the Tarkin wave yet?

I found the Tarkin wave last weekend.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

I found the tarkin wave today still no 500 vader yet
    Somethings happening I am not the JEDI I'm supposed to be........ I WANT MORE

Last Sunday was my best day so far:

Got the red clone 3 pack at WalMart Avon
    Tarkin, Tills, Ask at WalMart Abington
    Bacara, Anakin Mustafar and R 2 WalMart Brockton

Last night I picked up the 500th Vader at TRU. I stopped by Weds and they checked the trucks manifest, saying to call in the AM. Sure enough they had one and saved it for me. By the time I went to pick mine up they had sold the other 5 the clerk said. It's a pretty cool piece, but steep on the price.

Has anyone found the Flyer or green and blue clone packs?

Answered my own question! I found the Wookie Flyer at the Target-Plainville Sunday morning.

Got Vader500 today at Danvers TRU. Last one and kinda hidden behind a Trivial pursuit SW edition.

They also had Stacy Ally and her horrible resculpt on E1 Adi Gallia's body. They had the Wookie Flyer. Several. Many Mustafar Playset.

Danvers Walmart had Palp 35 (my most anticipated figure and perhaps the worst figure of all time) and neimodian warrior and not much more.
    Up your nose with a rubber hose

F the Fat Man