Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Re: Massachusetts Thread

Just to let you guys know that AT-TE driver kinda sucks. His legs are ok but his arms are real crappy.The little peg in his lower arm that connects to his upper arm is made of a really soft plastic that is easy to break.Just be carefull with his arms or you'll have to break out the glue.He also has no waist articulation.
    F the Fat Man!

May I ask how you know that for a fact, Fwad, my friend? That's a pretty specific time...of course, it doesn't help me much as the earliest I can head out from North Boston for a toy run is 7:00 p.m., and everything would be gone long before I got there.

Thanks for the warning on the AT-TE gunner, but I'd like to be able to find that out for myself if the Fat Man and friends stop hoarding them all...God I cannot wish enough evil on them all...I really need to learn voodoo or something, make myself one of those dolls with the pins...

Right now I want two of those jetpack clone troops so bad I can taste it...I've got my eye on HasbroToyShop.Com waiting for them to go online, but I'd much prefer a retail buy.

Incidentally, is it just me or are those Vulture Fighters just repaints of the Ep. I Droid Fighters that came in the three-pack?

And why are the eyes green? They are red in the movie...that's the second time Hasbro got the eye color wrong with these molds...and the Ep. I releases had the wrong body colors, as well...
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

OK at 5 today, I hit a store and found Palp # 35 (there was one more when I left), Clone Commander (2 more left and I hid one for whoever wants it), and Vader on the Table.

They had plenty of the new delux. 2 more darth, 3 or 4 Yoda on the dragonfly, and Smack - about 4 of the delux clonetrooper with wings.

FWad and smack, I was going to send you and email with the location of this store but your account won't accept them unless/until you change that. Let me know if you have changed it. I thought there used to be a PM function on this board, but I can't seem to find it.
    Up your nose with a rubber hose

F the Fat Man

Also, I got 12 inch Grevious at Midnight Madness and am leaning toward returning him. I do know he is hard to find. Anyone interested before I return him. I'd just ask for the cost of the fig (19.99 +tax). I am an opener so I don't really know what mint condition is, but it looks good to me and if it ain't up to par, I can return it.
    Up your nose with a rubber hose

F the Fat Man

I was at that Target in Woburn on my evening break. Also another figure that isn't up to par is the episode 2 clonetrooper in the Darth Vader case. There is something wrong with his waist joint and his upper tosro either leans forward or backwards.That joint is too loose. My 2 with the long rifle always are looking at there feet. Walmart is suposed to have a video with some new footage of episode 3 showing on there overhead tvs. I think this was in one of there internal press releases and people are comfusing this with new waves of figures.
    Last edited by Fwad; 05-04-2005 at 07:23 PM.
    F the Fat Man!

These times on these boards confuse me...I have no idea when you posted that, Fwad...but all is well because I found my two Clone Troopers with jetpacks, my Vulture Droid, and my Vader on the table tonight. There was one jetpack Clone and one Vader left.

There were also three Clone Commanders - all of them were on badly-bent cards, so they are definately going to be there.

I'll turn my PMs on...also, I'll be posting an idea on the RotS toys main board that might be of interest to you all. I want to bring it before the larger community as well, but I think I have an idea for beating the scalpers which might work for some of us.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Master ToNone
    FWad and smack, I was going to send you and email with the location of this store but your account won't accept them unless/until you change that. Let me know if you have changed it. I thought there used to be a PM function on this board, but I can't seem to find it.

There is a PM feature. If you look at the top of the screen, it says Private Messages. You can go in there and send one, or click on the users name above their avatar and go through their public profile if they have it turned on.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ya, I turned mine on last night.

I just went to TRU in Peabody (6:00pm on 5/5/05) and they have 33-36 if you need them. In fact they have at least 10 pf 33, at least 5 of 34, 35 and 36. They also have at least 15 Clone Trooper figures. Some employee actually had the foresight to seperate the figures so each peg only has #34, 35, etc. All of the Palpatines had RED sabres. They also dumped them in those bins as well, which I don't understand because there is space on the pegs to fill some figures. For all mint collectors, be warned that the sticker is indeed on the bubbles.

Stil no Red Royal Guard but found another Blue one at Target. Does anyone know the deal with the red guard? And also, is Palpatine with the blue sabre really a "defect" or did Hasbro plan both versions?

It was an error on Hasbros end and they mad a running change. Looks like not too many of the blue saber Palps got out there. I only found one, and then all red.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten