Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Re: Massachusetts Thread

Whats up. Been busy so no time to post lately. I have been to like 12 stores in the last 2 days and nothing new. Still nothing over 40 good to see that TRU is starting to get over 32 Targets seem to be catching up> still wondering if what I find i should post here casue of all the warnings of scalpers reading these boards. I waiting on 41-44 from hasbro but went out seeing if I could find Ani with dooku saber. But nothing I know he is in the new wave. And I have been playing E3 for my PS2 a little short but I like in none the less the alternate ending is cool. its a big what if kinda thing. Have to admit everytime a see a fat man in the toy isle i mumble f-the fat man under my breathe.
    Somethings happening I am not the JEDI I'm supposed to be........ I WANT MORE

I saw the Anakin with Dooku saber today at Target in Danvers, but I only want one of that figure, and the sabre isn't enough for me to buy two of them.

Damn you hasbro well after official being shafted by hasbro (thanks for backordering my figs) I went out looking today and found nothing I needed. I went to target in everett,revere,woburn and walmart in Lynn I saw some things but nothing I needed only need 41-44 and the ani variation but anyone intrested in what I saw drop me a line and I will share. I guess I will head the scalper warning for now until i am proved wrong.

I actually found #42-#44 last weekend at the Revere Target. These figures ARE out there. Keep looking. Just make your runs in the wee hours of the morning. It's the only way I find anything worth anything.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

I had some luck today. I found the MUSTAFAR playset at Wal*Mart in Danvers. (It was actually not with the majority of the figures. It was in the row behind.) They also had them at the Salem, MA Wal*Mart. (But they are on the top shelf, so look up!) Price: $29.96. They also have wave 2 of the 12" line at the Wal*Mart in Danvers.

Also, I found #42, 43 and #44 at Target in Danvers. They didn't have any Clonetroopers, and they might have only had one left of Wookie Warrior, but at least we know they are starting to appear around here. Target also had the battle set of Obi-Wan vs. Grevious Bodyguard.

Good luck.

Well lets see another day with nothing new I it Target (revere,everett,danvers) Walmart (lynn,danvers) Kohls (danvers,medford) TRU (danvers) Nothing new at all I found everything between 1-40 all except the red guard saw a bunch of blue. No deluxe 2 (have vader so no biggie there) I guess i will have to hit thise far away walmarts and targets this monday. No burger king cause I got vader yesterday so I am all set there

What is this Burger King Vader, and what is this Anakin variation people are talking about?
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

The BK VADER is part of the promo that Burger King is running right now, There are 31 toys in all 30 regulars spanning the whole saga and 31 is a special chase limted Darth Vader there are only 5 Vaders per case spanning the 6 wk promo. The Anakin Variation I have not heard of. I do know that when you open vader Anakin is inside the Vader shell.

Chase limited Darth Vader? English, please.

And how do you get one? Just go to BK, order a cheeseburger, and say "Can I have a Darth Vader figure?"

He is a chase figure meaning that he is limted in production kinda like the red guard (he is a chase figure) as the blue is the normal one. I have heard diffrent things about purchase methods but the BK i went to I went in bought lunch and for 1.29 more the will give you 2 star wars toys. The one i went to the lady showed me all the ones they had so I got Vader and Han in carbonite. But you just go in and ask them for it and they will sell it to you. I have been reading that alot of places have sold out of Vader or that they are holding him for some reason. But every week for six weeks you should have a shot at him. Hope i cleared this up