Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Massachusetts Thread

Alright, time for those of us in the best State of the Union to get together and figure out what we have around here.

The Boston area doesn't seem to have much of anything over figure #32. No AT-RTs, Wal-Marts didn't get the Early Bird certificate and they're not carrying the Titanium series, either.

Anyone found anything along these lines elsewhere in MA?
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

Re: Massachusetts Thread

I made a really good run of the Southeastern Walmarts, TRU's, Targets and K-mart and didn't find anything beyond what you listed. I was surprised that the Walmart in Fairhaven had a bunch of little cardboard displays set up around the store that I thought were only available at the 48 hours of the force stores.

I live in mass and I have had no trouble finding anything other then figures over 32. I went to wal-mart today in Salem Nh and They still had the early bird the vader case the new titanium ships. Target In Nashua even had 3 lava vaders hanging on the pegs. TRU was manily the same nothing over 24 same as it was for mm. I had no problem getting all 3 exclusives or figures up to 32 even got the red and blue guard. But a mass board is great I would love to find out what others are finding and I tell what i have seen

Not a single Wal-Mart in the state of Massachusetts, according to everything I have read, had the tent sale and sold the Early Bird certificate or the Titanium ships.

I wonder if these products will be shipped to other Wal-Marts or is that it?
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

You can get them at WM.com
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I know. I've read the threads - but I would have preferred to get these at a Wal-Mart store myself. I was looking forward to the excitement of adding to the haul on Saturday, and I also hate paying shipping.

Thanks for the info, though, kid.

Like I said before Wal-mart in salem Nh has tons of everything minus clones and guards and 33-40 I don't know where you are in mass but It like a half hour for me to salem no shipping plus no sales tax But if you do run into 33-40 anywhere let me know

We'll have to see if this proves to be true, but an employee at the Walmart in Plymouth told me that all the non 48 hours of the force stores would eventually be getting some of the Early Bird Exclusives. I also heard that the Walmarts in Oxford and Ware had the 48 hour tents of course NH is still closer for anyone in Eastern MA.

I'll be checking all weekf for 33 - 40 figures and post if and when I find them.

Thanks for posting to this thread, all. Let's keep it going.

Today at the new Target near me I got hooked up with one of the light-up Vader gift cards. I've gotten to know the night manager there, so she let me have one before they were even out. Gonna post some pics on the main ROTS pages, but it is very cool.

Just to let you guys know I finally found some figs after #32 at wal-mart in Methuen I found 33-34-36 I belive they had just restoked because there were lots of empty boxes on the floor and the shelves were overflowing I went threw abit 200 fig and all I found was 1 clone commander 1 clone pilot and 2 exploding grevious there were no others so I don't know what the case break down is at least its a start