Nice to see that people are posting in here again. I just got the clone trooper and the 5-pack of cases the other night at Target in woburn i gave the lady at Guest Services the DCPI an she looked it up and called it out back an the brought them up They have 23 left at that store if anyone needs them. I also found a blue saber palpatine at the Salem NH Wal-Mart. I have been to most of the stores that you all are talking about Tru in Danvers Wal-mart on 114 target in saugus and the such I went to wal-mart in North Reading The other night and they had all of the New deluxe figures other then Vader there must have been like 6 or 8 of them you could actually see the spaces where there were takin from. It would figure that there are scalpers taking just that. If anyone needs HOLO Yodas TRU in medford had 5 yesterday just sitting on the shelf for 9.99 man I hope this does not continue like this cause I need 41-56 and if the scalpers are out picking those out that is going to be hard for all of us. Well hopefully we can all keep each other informed on what is out there and where Anybody needs a fig hidden let me know LOL