Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Re: Massachusetts Thread

So what does this Vader figure look like?
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

He is kind of Big headed, cartoonish and opens in half head to toe and Anakin is inside of him. Nice looking figure. I have 3 of em.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found plenty of Neimodian warriors, and Wookie warriors (42 and 43) as well as SA clone trooper 41. Didn't think the scalpers would ever let men find the SA clone trooper.
    Up your nose with a rubber hose

F the Fat Man

#41 is all over the place. I have seen atleast a hundred of him so far. The FatMan was out today. I have never seen a disabled guy with a cane all of a sudden not need his cane and be able to run to the toy section. The best part is watching the little fat b***ard try to hold onto his toys and cane at the same time. He was stocking up on the invisable woman figure from the Fantastic Four line. As he had those in his hands he would stand at the end of the isle and peek around the corner to see what i was getting. He came into the isle after i left and fumbled through the stuff. To bad for him he missed the little rack with hot wheels on it. Now he missed the Treasure Hunt. Not a good day for the fat troll in the green ford taurus. Maybe he'll get lucky with the invisable woman.
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 05-30-2005 at 01:37 AM. Reason: removed vulagrity
    F the Fat Man!

Fwad, that is too funny. I know exactly who you are talking about, and I thought the exact same thing. I was walking into the store and he was practically RUNNING past me with this "cane." I am grateful that he does not seem to be a Star Wars collector, but I too questioned why someone would risk falling for toys.

The cane is a great prop, huh?

I have yet to run into the fat man, but I keep hearing the legend.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

F the Fat Man....and his cane.
    Up your nose with a rubber hose

F the Fat Man

Has anyone seen Wave 3 of the Deluxe Figures around? I don't know whether it is worth making an a.m. toy run this weekend or not.

I have found Stass Allie, Spider Droid and Crab Droid at Target in N Attleboro last Sunday. I haven't found anything since, including the clone 3 pack. Any sign of the Tarkin wave yet?

How about the TRU Exclusive Anakin's Jedi Starfighter? Has that shown up at any TRU stores or do we have to get it online if we want it?