Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    I think it was two weekends ago, I found a Scorch, Utapau Clone, and Sora Bulq at a local Target. I've been seeing Poggle the Lesser figures warming pegs in Target stores for a little while.

It doesn't seem like they are getting many cases in, though, one or two a week at best.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

Picked up Cody,Holo Ki-Adi,Foul Moudama,Obi-Wan,Fire Speeder Pilot, and Lushros Dofine this morning.
    F the Fat Man!

Managed to pick up Scorch and 2 Utapuan clones a few weeks ago. Ive been searching like crazy for the coruscany wave with no luck.

You'll get them soon.TRU is now getting new stuff also. I wish they would get rid of the choppers and superdeformed crap and ship more basic figures.
    F the Fat Man!

I actually picked them up last night at WalMart in Weymouth! Bring on Tatooine!

I could use a month off before they release the next wave.
    F the Fat Man!

I am finding JACK and SQUAT at the stores around me. They are simply NOT getting in enough product.

****ed off, I am becoming.
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

I actually SAW the Fat Man today! I was laughing my *** off. It was the TRU in Danvers. I had been driving around for about an hour already making my run, so I got out of the car a few minutes before 9:00 a.m. when the doors were going to open so I could have a nice stretch, and then I saw the Fat Man get out of his car behind me, and I just chuckled to myself.

I imagined that he hated having that prop cane when I got into the store first. I wonder if he was wondering if I was going after what he was going after and cursing that he couldn't run faster due to the prop. LOL!

Anyway...got my Anakin and Obi-Wan and Lushos Dofine. Somebody beat me to a Firespeeder Pilot and Utaupau Clone at the store where I found them.

I am getting really frickin' tired of this awful case assortments. I still need three more Utaupau clones and lord knows if and when I will ever see Cody.