Hasbro Early Bird Question

I just got my Early Bird package from walmart.com. The instructions say in order receive the figures , mail in the certificate with the UPC code and the original store receipt. Of course I did not get one, since it was an internet order.
    I did get an invoice showing how much I paid.
    I just want to make sure Hasbro will honor the invoices of the people who ordered the set by the internet. Also, does Hasbro have a ballpark estimate
    of when the figures will start shipping? The package says from May to December 2005; kind of a long window.

Thanks

CR

Re: Hasbro Early Bird Question

You should be fine with sending the invoice along with the order. That is basically the original store receipt after all. I doubt that Hasbro wants to make too big of a deal out of this, so I wouldn't worry about it. As for the ballpark, May - Dec 2005 is the ballpark. I wouldn't expect them until near the end of the year. Since supposedly their going to be the first figures from the line that comes after ROTS.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: Hasbro Early Bird Question

Thanks Jar Jar;

I appreciate the reponse; the reason I asked about when the figures would be released is because my wife and I are moving soon and I don't trust mail-forwarding.