Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Shouldn't a Zahn EU line include characters from Spector of the Past and Vision of the Future, as well as his trilogy? All I really want (no, need!) is Corran Horn Jedi Knight, but Joruus C'baoth, Pellaon, Daala and possibly Kyp Durron would be nice.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Never know with Hasbro. I never say never again (Bond Quote) when it comes to them. Have seen to many "They will never make those" figures, and such. While its a remote possibility, I never count Hasbro out of the market to make some cash.
    We'd need a petition for Hasbro do it,it would be the only way
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I think some EU playsets would be pretty darn cool too. I can't think of any off the top of my head though...

I'm all for a Thrawn line:

New Mara Jade w/ better sculpting
    Talon Karrde
    Thrawn
    Joruus C'Baoth
    Noghri (Thrawn's guard and then the main one on the planet)
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Wink

I'd like to see to see Pelleon and Rukh (Thrawn's bodyguard) as well as the ones I mentioned.

Expanded Universe

Dear Hasbro... Seeing how your first Expanded Universe line sold so well...how about another one? There are many charcters from the Star Wars Universe books, games, etc. I would personally like to see figures made from the Younger Jedi Knights series. I mean...who wouldn't love a figure set of the Solo kids and their pals. Please consider releasing more Expanded Universe figures soon. Thank you.

Thumbs up

You obviously haven't looked at my topics in this forum, there is a very mixed reponse to the idea of a new EU line. Personally, I'd love to see a new EU line, containing a Corran Horn figure!

I too would love to see another EU line. There are so many characters that i would love to see done. I would love to see Tales from the Jedi, Crimson Empire, remianing Shadows, etc.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'm just adding my voice of support. I've wanted these for a long time.

Yes! Shout it from the mountain tops. MORE EU FIGURES,PLEASE!
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Talking

EU Figures would be a great idea.Personally,I would like to see a Deluxe pack for the Skywalker Family(Luke,Mara,&Ben).I would
    love to see some Vong too,maybe a vong ship.The bottom line is:

WE WANT EU Figures....Please.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!