Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I would rather see boscure film characters made into figures before EU, but I'd rather see EU figures before I see any more resculpts. And I'd rather see original EU characters before I see movie characters in EU get up like Sith Appretice maul. You definitely could have got me more excited with a Corran Horn figure... In fact I'd rather see a resculpt of an existing character than a core character in an EU outfit. So...

The remaining vintage figures redone. (Madine, Imperial Dignitary etc)

New OT figures (Hem Dazon, Capt. Antilles, etc)

EU figures (Corran Horn, Yuuzhan Vong Warrio, etcr)

Resculpts (Umpteenth Vader, Chewie with removable bandolier, etc)

EU resculpts of core characters (Luke in Vaderesque exo-skeleton, Leia with Mon Calimari party dress)

Thumbs up YES!

More......LOTS MORE! I NEED EU figures! Lots of EU figures. Gosh Darnit. I just got into the whole EU thing and love it.....mostly Comics. We should start a petition for more. Or someone should make friends with a Hasbro rep.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I say we start a petition to stop suggesting internet petitions. Internet petitions are lame.

I beg to differ:

YakFace.com's petitions helped get us:

1) The Bartender
    2) The Desert Skiff

Fan communication has paved the way for a lot of the highlights in collecting over the years:

Tarkin, Wedge, Slave Leia, Duro, Amanaman, Ephont Mon (coming soon), plus more of the varying colors of astrodroids, and lots of other things that Hasbro though of (between resculpts)

I agree Tycho

If EU Figs were made,this is how I would like to see them broken up-What did I miss that we want to see?

Corran Horn
    Vong Warrior
    Cilghal
    Wedge (A decent one,this time)

--Wave 2
    Jaina Solo
    Jacen Solo
    Anakin Solo (R.I.P)
    Kyp Durron
    Vong "Leader"
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
    I agree Tycho

If EU Figs were made,this is how I would like to see them broken up-What did I miss that we want to see?

Corran Horn
    Vong Warrior
    Cilghal
    Wedge (A decent one,this time)

--Wave 2
    Jaina Solo
    Jacen Solo
    Anakin Solo (R.I.P)
    Kyp Durron
    Vong "Leader"

I agree but would also like to see some others made.

Kir Kanos
    Carnor Jax
    Guri
    Jodo Kast
    Nomi Sunrider
    Ulic Quel-Droma
    Vima Sunrider
    Exar Kun
    Death Trooper
    SHarad Hett
    A'Sharad Hett
    Darth Bane
    Lowbacca

and many many more.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I agree also Tycho. Fan feedback and petitions as well as Hasbro's own Fan Choice polls helped get us alot of figures that otherwise probably would never have been done. I think a new EU line is a great idea, infact I think they should have kicked it off this year since it's the 25th Anniversary of Star Wars.

Make some of the above suggested figures, and then make a 25th anniversary deluxe boxed set, with the charecters from A New Hope based off of the original charecter concept artwork. Han, Luke, Leia, Obi-Wan, Vader, Stormtrooper, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Orginally posted by evenflow
    I agree but would also like to see some others made.

Kir Kanos
    Carnor Jax
    Guri
    Jodo Kast
    Nomi Sunrider
    Ulic Quel-Droma
    Vima Sunrider
    Exar Kun
    Death Trooper
    SHarad Hett
    A'Sharad Hett
    Darth Bane
    Lowbacca
    I would love to see a Nomi Sundrider and Exar Kun.They have always been my favorite EU characters

Maybe Hasbro will release some when the AOTC hype dies down.
    However,I have a feeling they would only release the NJO characters,and not the others,which would be bad
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

A NJO line might be good, though, for releasing EU Young Jedi Knights. They might be a tad older than in the YJK and JJK series, but who wants a four-year old Anakin Solo?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Kir Kanos
    Carnor Jax
    Guri
    Jodo Kast
    Nomi Sunrider
    Ulic Quel-Droma
    Vima Sunrider
    Exar Kun
    Death Trooper
    SHarad Hett
    A'Sharad Hett
    Darth Bane
    Lowbacca
    I want all of these! I mostly wna A'Sharad Hett or his father, Guri, Carnor Jax, Kir Kano, Exar Kun, Darth Bane, and Death Trooper.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!