Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok, now what?

Ok, now what?

Ok, the long waited for ROTS set are now out. What's next? We know about the UCS Death Star II and the Jawa Sandcrawler, but what else? I really hope they do more Starfighters form ROTS.

I know everyone out there has their own "wish list" , but I'd like to know what more can we espect to see. Any hint, clues, photos?
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Re: Ok, now what?

I'm looking forward to the Sandcrawler. The Episode I MTT would be a comparable vehicle and I think it retailed for about $50. Though a Sandcrawler set could easily contain a thousand pieces and retail for $100.

I know re-releases usually receive a cool reception from the community but are there any sets you'd like to see again?

I've only missed a couple that I regret not buying, but mainly the AT-TE. If the AT-TE makes an appearance in Episode III I wouldn't mind LEGO making this set available again.

re-realeases would be kinda cool, that way i could get some of the sets i dont have, but other than that, I cant really think of anything else that they could make. I would kinda like to see OB's starfighter from ROTS made into a set.

Quote Originally Posted by moulman
    re-realeases would be kinda cool, that way i could get some of the sets i dont have, but other than that, I cant really think of anything else that they could make. I would kinda like to see OB's starfighter from ROTS made into a set.
    If you have the latest Lego catalog/magazine it shows a red OB1 jsf in the comic strip with Ani's yellow one. I guess it's possible.

I can think of several sets I'd like Lego to make:

Wampa cave with Tauntaun
    Ewok village
    Sandcrawler (in the works??)
    Echo base set
    Death Star cell block
    Yavin 4 rebel control room
    A much improved B-Wing
    Tie Interceptor
    A modular Final Duel throne room (bigger than the 2002 sets)
    Gian speeder
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I wouldnt mind some re-releases of the EP1 sets. I didnt collect then so, I would like em. Also the Gunship large scale.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Actually Ob1's Red JSF, Ani's Yellow JSF, Tri-Droid, and Vulture Droid are a rumored set, to be released in October. I'd like to see Grievous Starfighter and a large Blockade Runner released. Also a re-release Republic Gunship and AT-TE would be sweet. Both redesigned for Revenge Of The Sith. Let's all hope.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jangu Fett
    ...and a large Blockade Runner released. Also a re-release Republic Gunship and AT-TE would be sweet. Both redesigned for Revenge Of The Sith. Let's all hope.
    Lego sold a Blockade Runner UCS set a few years back during the time when the DM head and Yoda statue were released.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

For me, "now what?" seems to be just slowly picking up the sets I like that are out, fighting temptation to buy the Wookiee Attack set at Target yesterday when it was $3 off so I can get it at TRU with the MINI ARC-170, and pretty much just wondering what other sets out now I might be interested in. I'm sure we'll see new sets from ROTS either late this Summer or in December if Lego's pattern holds true, and as I haven't seen the film or know anything about it yet, I have no idea what else to expect.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Maybe another release of that Yoda statue, it looks preety cool form the pics ive seen. Or maybe a set like this, just of a scaled down r2
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

They did make a technic style R2 with sounds and a motor that propelled him along the floor. It was perhaps 8-9 inches tall and I think it was one of those Mind Builder sets or something like that.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!