Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I know this isnt Stillakids auction...

but he sounds like a true fan of the PT.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Re: I know this isnt Stillakids auction...

Wow! That's quite an auction. I won't spoil the surprise by saying what it is, but the wish the guy good luck. It just goes to show you that some people will sell of buy anything.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

And people call us SW geeks sad...

My question for you: Why were you searching for this??? Do you really have that much timeto waste??
    hurray for birthdays!

http://www.myspace.com/MattGush

Sh**, why didn't I think of that? That guy is a frickin' GENIUS! I just look at it as part of my vindication for what I've been saying all this time. I'm CLEARLY not the only one out there who knows how badly GL F'd up these films.

So, who's gonna pay me to go watch ROTS?

stillakid, I'll pay you to go see ROTS with me, actually I'll have you wait in the lobby so I can have an empty seat next to me (I hate crowded theaters and I hate sitting next to people in such cramped quarters).

Okay I just read the auction and I have 2 initial thoughts:

a) that guy's wife (assuming she exists) must be a real dingbat to have married him.

b) a few of us should create dummy accounts and shill up the bids so he gets nailed with a high Final Value Fee.

What a maroon. Looking for handouts, he should check the Salvation Army.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

How could someone have any vested interest in the SW series if they were truly disappointed with the movies? I mean, I bailed on the "Star Trek", "Alien" and "Predator" series without looking back. Seriously, if you don't care for these movies just walk away and don't think twice about it. Looks like another attention ***** online.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    So, who's gonna pay me to go watch ROTS?
    I could perhaps pay you in Tales of Adventure. Unless, that is, you've got change for this button.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!