Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

boba fett in rots?

anyone know if boba fett will be in rots? and if there will be a figure of him? are there any other figures that will be released at a later time?

Re: boba fett in rots

Quote Originally Posted by twiggy73
    anyone know if boba fett will be in rots? and if there will be a figure of him? are there any other figures that will be released at a later time?
    There is a figure of a teenage boy next to Captain Antilles in the poster from Hasbro in SW Insider's latest mag, but has a different name. Might be him?

Quote Originally Posted by MaquisWarrior
    There is a figure of a teenage boy next to Captain Antilles in the poster from Hasbro in SW Insider's latest mag, but has a different name. Might be him?
    That's Zett Jukassa. He's the Jedi Padawan played by George Lucas' son Jett. Although I did see a photo floating around at one time of a teenage boy resembling Daniel Logan dressed in the OT-era Boba Fett armor. Fett hasn't been mentioned in any ROTS comics, novels, or other literature, but you never know...
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

No... neither Boba Fett nor Han Solo will be in ROTS. It is written in the "Making of" book.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Why would Boba Fett be in Episode 3, he hasn't even been in the prequels. It was just Jango & Jaango Fett.

Boba's probably on his first bounty hunting missions...hunting the last of the pokemon.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Maybe Jango's spirit told Boba not to sign any contractual agreements for this prequel and to hold out for a TV contract or at least 'til his helmet fit better! Hee hee.
    [font=Arial][font=Arial]"What an incredible smell you've discovered!"[/font]
    "I don't care what you smell - just get in there!"[/font]
    [font=Arial]"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside."[/font]

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    Why would Boba Fett be in Episode 3, he hasn't even been in the prequels. It was just Jango & Jaango Fett.
    Ha ha! That was a good one! I actually laughed out loud. Cheesy SW humor at its finest.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: boba fett in rots?

He would be three years older, so I doubt he would be hunting bounties just quite yet. However, he has a figure in the ROTS Miniature game by Wizards of the Coast, so maybe he will have a cameo, watching the Jedi die or something.

I've discussed my distaste for Boba not being in E3 in another thread, but I'll reiterate. It makes no sense whatsoever for Fett not to be in E3. This makes the whole E2 Jango subplot stupid. They could have picked any old person to be the basis for the clones. Why did they have to make it a Fett? It was Lucas pleasing fanboys (no offense to anyone) by putting what amounts to a cameo of everyone's favorite bounty hunter in the Prequels. If they put him in 2, they might as well put him in 3. They could explain why he's Vader's favorite bounty hunter as well as give background to one of the most famous unexplained OT lines about "no disintegrations". But instead, George will leave a gap that could easily be filled empty and continue to fill gaps that aren't there *coughmidichlorianscough*
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    I've discussed my distaste for Boba not being in E3 in another thread, but I'll reiterate. It makes no sense whatsoever for Fett not to be in E3. This makes the whole E2 Jango subplot stupid. They could have picked any old person to be the basis for the clones. Why did they have to make it a Fett? It was Lucas pleasing fanboys (no offense to anyone) by putting what amounts to a cameo of everyone's favorite bounty hunter in the Prequels. If they put him in 2, they might as well put him in 3. They could explain why he's Vader's favorite bounty hunter as well as give background to one of the most famous unexplained OT lines about "no disintegrations". But instead, George will leave a gap that could easily be filled empty and continue to fill gaps that aren't there *coughmidichlorianscough*
    I thought they explained why he was Vader's favorite in AOTC...Cause he was the exact duplicate of the guy who was used to create the clones, which brought the empire to power. My guess would be that Vader was told by the emperor to be cool to Fett. Especially since they could still use him to recreate more clones.

This raises an interesting question, were the stormtroopers clones of Jango, Boba, someone else entirely, or not clones at all???? They don't have the same voice (even in the "retouched" dvd versions) so I don't know.