Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Count Your Carded Figures

How many CARDED figures do you have? This includes all figures, past and present, including the new ROTS line. I'm just curious what other collectors have. I've been collecting for a number of years, but limit what figures I collect. I don't try to get one of everything. Mostly Darth Vader, Anakin, and characters I like.

After counting all mine, I have a grand total of = 186
    which I doubt is a lot compared to many others.

So, share your numbers!

***Oops, just realized this may be the wrong forum for this. Mods please move if needed. Sorry/thanx.
    Last edited by Bantha274; 04-06-2005 at 08:12 AM.

Re: Count Your Carded Figures

Well i gave up on counting about 4 years ago, but i believe i'm somewhere close to 500...maybe more.

Finally, an easy question!

I have 217 carded figures, from POTF2 through ROTS.
    43 muscles to frown, 17 muscles to smile, but not one single muscle to sit here with a dumb look on my face. Now we're talking efficiency.

At last count I had 400 figs and thatwas over 18 months ago. I know for sure its over 500. This is all from 95 til present. 1 vintage carded figure.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm at about the 500+ range myself. I'm really tempted to start cracking them open to save on storage space in my garage.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I'm an opener so the only carded figures I have are duplicates of figures or characters that I like a lot.

Around 27 in all.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I am somewhere in the 200 range. Starting from 1995. I still have my vintage figures too, but they were all opened when I was a kid. If I knew then what i know now.

If I had to ballpark it, only around 130, but that's just fine with me.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Not sure of the total figures (guess I'll count tonight) but I have been collecting these since the re-release back in 1995 (man thats so long ago!!)

So, the complete lines I have are POTF2, SOTE, POTJ, SWEI, EU, Flashback, and #'s 1-24 of ROTS.

I stopped for a couple years when Saga, Clone Wars & the others were out. Been going to Fred's, Roses & other stores to try & get the ones I missed. Don't really know why I stopped collecting for that long.... its a mystery!

All sealed figures I have(basics)is around the 200 mark. I think I may have an unleashed figure or 2 sealed somewhere....
    "I have you now."