Lightbulb Aurra Sing: Jedi Hunter

We all know that Aurra Sing likes to hunt jedis. Now What if Hasbro would give us an all new Aurra Sing with her swoop bike and with her case of lightsabers. (The ones she has collected).

If they have already made 1,000 versions of Luke and Han, they should give us at least this one...

Yes, Hasbro has blessed (or cursed) us with a multitude of Hans and Lukes. But with the exception of the Expanded Universe and Shadows of the Empire Lukes, and the Deluxe Luke and Han, they have given us only that which appeared on film. I hate to sound like a stickler about this sort of thing, but I would just as soon not see another EU figure or vehicle as each one produced pushes the next REAL Star Wars Universe (that which appeared on film) back to a later release if at all. Perhaps it is because I began collecting Star Wars at the age of 12, in 1977 with the Early Bird Set I might add. Back then there was no EU and little was produced that wasn't on film. Granted there were exceptions and I do have an Imperial Troop Transport in my collection. But in the long run, the concentration was only on the films, the way it should be done.
    The real problem with the EU characters is there is no defining image. Everyone has their own idea of what Thrawn or Guri or anyone from the novels SHOULD look like. And when they are produced as figures, half of the EU collectors hate them because they did not live up to their personal vision.

Yes!

That would be cool! She could come with her two lightsabers of course, and her blue cloak. And MAYBE, she could even come in a two pack with Dark Woman as well!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Originally posted by Lobito
    Is Shadows of the Empire Canon?
    Nope, only the big-screen films.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Aurra Sing: Jedi Hunter

Originally posted by Lobito
    We all know that Aurra Sing likes to hunt jedis. Now What if Hasbro would give us an all new Aurra Sing with her swoop bike and with her case of lightsabers. (The ones she has collected).

If they have already made 1,000 versions of Luke and Han, they should give us at least this one...
    Then would this be an EU figure?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I would say technically yes. She did not appear in Episode I with a swoop or lightsabers. Perhaps something may change in Episode II, but for now it is EU.

Anyway, I personally would love to see that.The swoop and a new Aurra, with a better arm pose and antenna. It would also be great if Hasbro would do something like a little box full of different saber hilts, and maybe even attachable blades of different colors.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."