Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AT-TE Gunner

AT-TE Gunner

OK, first off, I have every other figure except this one (up to #40). I have a question about this figure. Does this mean that we will be getting an AT-TE or does this figure serve another purpose (like the gunner position in the ARC-170)?

Re: AT-TE Gunner

Well considering we've received other vehicle-related figures without a vehicle present I wouldn't read too much into it. I'm still waiting for that Cloud Car.
    [font=Arial][font=Arial]"What an incredible smell you've discovered!"[/font]
    "I don't care what you smell - just get in there!"[/font]
    [font=Arial]"And I thought they smelled bad on the outside."[/font]

Yeah, that is true. But ROTS is a bigger line than OTC, so I think there's a pretty big chance that an AT-RT is coming.

Considering that there is a vintage Cloud Car, it would be surprisingly easy to bust out the old molds and release it to collectors. I'm wondering why it's taken them this long to sell an AT-TE; people have already proven that they'll pay $70(?) for an AT-AT so why no AT-TE?
    Solo (to Jordan and Bird): Check this out. Off the sail barge, around Jabba's head and into the Sarlaac. Nothing but Fett.

[url=http://highlorddave.blogspot.com]Read my blog[/url]

Sith happens.

I would love one. I would buy it. This figure is pretty sweet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Well, I found this guy yesterday (Kohls btw) but I can't open him until the weekend. (long story, has to do with bday money) So I've got 2 questions.

1. Is the shoulder pad removeable? I know I could take it off but is it made to go back on too? I've heard both ways.

2. I noticed there is a hooked top edge on the chest part of the shoulder pad. Is that just part of the look or does that little gun snap in there or something?

WOuldnt know, mine is on lay-a-way.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'd love to find this figure. I have visions of me sending him and the Clone Commander (which I cant find either) into combat with the other Clones I've collected. I've heard people getting lucky at Kohls -but I dont have one at all close to where I live.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

i have only seen this figure once and i got it. i don't open the figures so i'm not sure what the figure does or what the weapons do. but i'm guessing that certain figures have accesories that go with vehicles or playsets, similar to the Obi-Wan(Episode II) that had the satelite for the jedi starfighter.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist