Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Re: Smoked Darth Sidious lightsaber Best Buy EXCLUSIVE

Now available online at BestBuy too. I checked my local store in Beaverton, Oregon & they were not able to say when they would be receiving theirs, so went the online route.

For those of you that have one in hand, what are the dimensions?

I just ordered mine online. It gave an option for a store pick up so I chose that first but of course, like everything that I want at Best Buy, none of the stores in my area had any in stock. Anywho, I was wondering from those who have the scaled replicas, what do they come with? I know the full size ones come with glass display cases, do these??
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    I just ordered mine online. It gave an option for a store pick up so I chose that first but of course, like everything that I want at Best Buy, none of the stores in my area had any in stock. Anywho, I was wondering from those who have the scaled replicas, what do they come with? I know the full size ones come with glass display cases, do these??
    Nope, no acrylic display cases--although rumor has it we might be seeing cases for the .45 scale sabers in the future. What you see here is what you get (I used Anakin ROTS as an example).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7015883cv1a.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	10821  
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
    Nope, no acrylic display cases--although rumor has it we might be seeing cases for the .45 scale sabers in the future. What you see here is what you get (I used Anakin ROTS as an example).
    Well at least it does with some form of a stand. Better than nothing
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    Well at least it does with some form of a stand. Better than nothing
    They look good, but it's so much easier for dust to gather. You have to clean these off at least once a month.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Hi guys/girls. I work in the "media" section of a Best Buy, in Slidell, LA. Store #380. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so I was thrilled to see us get these in today. We only got three of them. I am attempting to hold one at work, since we're allowed to hold things a few days. I looked up the sku number in our stock section of our computer. It showed an in stock date of 4/2/05, so that means we can sell them now.

I don't have any of these, but I like the look of the Darth Sidious lightsaber soo much I went ahead and ordered one from the Best Buy website. Of course the store pick-up indicated there were none in my area.

I hope this thing is as cool as it looks, I haven't bought any of the Master Replicas stuff before.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    I hope this thing is as cool as it looks, I haven't bought any of the Master Replicas stuff before.
    You'll be in for a real treat, I think. I have the following mini-sabers (AOTC Obi-Wan, Mace, Dooku, ROTJ Luke) with ROTS Anakin, Obi-Wan, and regular Sidious on the way. They are fantastic pieces. Much cheaper than their larger counterparts, and I believe the fact that all of the original detail is replicated in miniature form makes the sabers look so much more intricate.

A word of advice, though: Don't let the smoked-chrome Sidious saber influence your decision on these sabers. It's a smaller hilt than the other SW sabers, so it's going to be smaller than the rest of the mini-sabers (most of them are the same as the vertical length of a CD jewel case). Also, it's going to be all one color. The Mace and ROTJ Luke sabers show off the different colors better.

Bottom line: That's great you scored a BB exclusive Sidious saber too, but buy one of the other ones to get a real feel for the line. You won't be disappointed!

yup i was just going to put what sith lord put...

dont let this Mini sidious saber fool you. This saber is .45 the size of the regular saber and the regular saber itself is pretty small comapred to the others.

if you get another mini youll see a huge huge difference. i think sids saber is a lil bigger then yodas and you know how tiny his saber is.

i cant wait for sids full size saber.
    Last edited by Brainiak76; 04-10-2005 at 04:18 PM.

I ordered mine online and it is supposed to be in my awaiting hands by the 15th of April.....Wahooooo!