Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Smoked Darth Sidious lightsaber Best Buy EXCLUSIVE

Mine is on track to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to see it!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
    Mine is on track to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to see it!!
    If you ordered yours online from BB, how long did it take them to email you with a shipping/tracking number? I ordered mine last friday morning and I'm just anxious about it.
    "I have you now."

I havnt recieved a thing from BestBuy.com at all. Maybe their email was too general and I deleted it. But its been about 4 days since I ordered it. So we'll see.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    If you ordered yours online from BB, how long did it take them to email you with a shipping/tracking number? I ordered mine last friday morning and I'm just anxious about it.
    Best Buy sent me an e-mail confirmed my saber had been shipped at 6:35 am on Saturday morning--nearly 24 hours precisely after I'd ordered it. You should've received some type of notification. I do know that it's currently listed on backorder. Maybe your order didn't get processed in time. Check your order status on Bestbuy.com first. Then, I'd call customer service if I were you.

One last thing that may or may not make a difference: I requested 2nd day air shipping on mine. Maybe that got it in the pipeline faster.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

I ordered online Friday and got my e-mail today saying it was shipped today.
    May the force be with you.

Hey, I just now got my confirmation email (4 days after I ordered it). It didnt say when it was arriving but should be this week anyways.

My e-mail had a tracking number.
    May the force be with you.

Yeah, mine did too. THe BestBuy site said it was on the way and the USPS site said that it had no records of it. It probably wasnt updated yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Yeah, mine did too. THe BestBuy site said it was on the way and the USPS site said that it had no records of it. It probably wasnt updated yet.
    I actually just checked now on it, I havent received an email from BB but checked the status on their site and they said it shipped yesterday. I checked USPS and they said that tracking was not ordered for this item. Not sure if thats true or not, but at least it said it has shipped.
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I got the same message as well until that evening (so about 10-12 hours after receiving the e-mail). Check in a little while, and there should be some information for you.

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    I actually just checked now on it, I havent received an email from BB but checked the status on their site and they said it shipped yesterday. I checked USPS and they said that tracking was not ordered for this item. Not sure if thats true or not, but at least it said it has shipped.
    While that has happened to me before (I received my ROTS theatrical poster from SWShop a full day before my account even changed from "pending" to "shipped"), I would suggest calling Customer Service and verifying that the saber has shipped anyway and see if they could give you the tracking number.

The only reason I'm suggesting this is b/c the last time I ordered anything from Bestbuy.com, I was charged for it, and it never arrived. This was before they sent tracking numbers via e-mail (or if they did, I never received anything). I ended up not doing anything about it b/c the order was under $10 and I was at college at the end and didn't need one more stressor. Still, it steered me away from Best Buy Online until now.

I must say though that it's a great comfort to have tracking numbers. At least I can keep tabs on my orders, and I'll know if it gets lost in the mail.

On that note, UPS says my saber is "out for delivery", so I'll post my thoughts on it hopefully soon.