The planet that it's farthest from.

Here's a thought. If Tattooine is such a hole in the wall planet, why do they end up there all the time? I mean, it looks like it's going to be in 5 out of 6 films. Furthermore, the only film it's not in happens to be, at this point, the best film in the series. Coincidence, you be the judge. Let me know what you think.

Of course, an ULTRA Special Edition could fix the whole Tattooine not in ESB thing
    Crack a Window, will ya?? HaHa!

Maybe its becuase everybody like the sun and sand. Lord knows that on this planet there is a lot and I do mean a lot of both. Or that both Vader and Luke is from there and its where the story begins. I still go with the sun and sand.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Re: The planet that it's farthest from.

Originally posted by Obehave Kenobi
    Furthermore, the only film it's not in happens to be, at this point, the best film in the series.
    I don't know I think AOTC will give TESB a run for its money
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

And A New Hope is the best film in the series, not ESB. So that blows your theory right out of the water.

Smile

Even the animated part of the christmas special was on-gasp- tatooine. Yeah, you might be on to something, depite what rollo says(ANH,ESB, they're both great, it's too bad lucas made TPM just to show that ROTJ was better than a lot of us thought) GNT, i concur, looks like the next film could be THE one....Wooooo!!!!

Originally posted by mabudon
    GNT, i concur, looks like the next film could be THE one....Wooooo!!!!
    At least someone agrees with me
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

What if all the scenes on Tattooine revolved around Mos Eisley and Mos Espa never came up? What a boring place to live!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

It's because Luke's a surfer dude!!!! Check out his hair man. Nothing but fun in the sun and the sand. Even Anakin looks like a surfer!! It's gentice man!!!
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."