Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best Buy has the FX sabers in.

and their the new type.
    only 3 batteries

Re: Best Buy has the FX sabers in.

Anybody else find it weird that best buy has these?
    "I have you now."

i looked on line and could not find them.
    they had 5 by me

Talking Re: Best Buy has the FX sabers in.

I'm an employee at a Best Buy in Slidell, LA. I work in the "media section" that will be selling these. Along with the store exclusive Darth Sidious .45 scaled lightsaber hilt, we got four each of the Vader/red, and the Anakin/blue F/X lightsabers today.

GameStop and Borders are also selling the MR Force FX sabers (Vader and Anakin - ESB and ROTS versions respectively).
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Smile Re: Best Buy has the FX sabers in.

I plan on buying both the Vader/red and Anakin/blue FX lightsabers this Friday at Best Buy where I work. We only have three blue, and two red ones left for sale. I did buy the mini Darth Sidious Best Buy exclusive lightsaber handle/hilt this week. It is only about 2 1/2" long, but very detailed. I know there is a very rare "gold" variation out there somewhere, but I'm happy with the regular one I got. I can't wait to get the FX lightsabers...very soon!

Thumbs up Re: Best Buy has the FX sabers in.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBuck71
    I'm an employee at a Best Buy in Slidell, LA. I work in the "media section" that will be selling these. Along with the store exclusive Darth Sidious .45 scaled lightsaber hilt, we got four each of the Vader/red, and the Anakin/blue F/X lightsabers today.
    Big Buck, I just sent you a private message...check your Inbox!

Never thought it would happen after all these years. I finally found a Star Wars collectible that my wife actually said "That's actually worth the price you paid."

Even with my Emperor Palpatine cane/clasp set at only $100, Michele didn't think it was worth it!!!

Guess it was the sound effects and the way the blade lit up from the bottom to top.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Hey, "RaiderInNY". I responded to your private message tonight. Check you inbox and respond to me when you can.
    "I am a Jedi, like my Father before me." - Luke Skywalker to Emperor Palpatine, in "Star Wars: Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi"

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
    Never thought it would happen after all these years. I finally found a Star Wars collectible that my wife actually said "That's actually worth the price you paid."

Even with my Emperor Palpatine cane/clasp set at only $100, Michele didn't think it was worth it!!!

Guess it was the sound effects and the way the blade lit up from the bottom to top.
    Cool, that's sorta the response I get with these, although the price tag still makes some friends balk. Any more details on the 3-battery FX saber?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.