Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TRU Exclusive - Holo/Spirit Anakin Coming!?

Rebelscum got the news that there may be another clearish figure coming from TRU sometime this year. And that it will either be a Hologrphic Anakin, like their current Holo Yoda -or- a Spirit Anakin, as he was seen at the end of the DVD version of Return of the Jedi. Either would be cool in my opinion, but I'd be more intrested in the ROTJ Spirit Anakin. Especially if it was made like the recent Spirit Obi-Wan from the OTC Collection.
    Toys R Us Exclusives
    Posted by Dave on April 7, 2005:

While not every detail has been revealed, we have it under good authority that there will be a clear Anakin coming soon to the house of Geoffrey. Question is, will we be getting a hologram of the young brash Jedi as he starts his descent down the dark path that will dominate his destiny for the foreseeable future, or the freshly still young apparition of a Jedi redeemed? More details as they arrive. Hats off to Rebelscum reader Matt for the picture , and an anonymous member of our community for the confirmation on the Ani, as well as mentioning something about a certain candy-influenced figure two pack expected shortly...

That's right, an M-pire two pack. While we've mentioned the chance of PVCs, this looks like we may be about to see actual articulated figures too.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: TRU Exclusive - Holo/Spirit Anakin Coming!?

If it's the ghost, I bet you and I would be the only ones to buy it, JJB.

This sounds cool! Hopefully it'll be the ghost with accurate coloring and whatnot, but I'll take a holograph too. Hopefully it doesn't have an action feature.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm hoping holographic Anakin

My personal pic says why...

It will definitly be of Hayden no doubt, but old or young is the question.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

My guess is that maybe it will be the Mustafar version of Anakin but without the burnt limbs.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I think George really wants us to accept Hayden at the end of ROTJ, so thats the ghostly version we will be getting.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Count me in !

I'd love a Young Ghost and I'd especially love it to be frosty enough to swap into my Jedi Spirits 3pack.

I would guess it's based on the hologram transmission that the Jedi watch?

Nobody should ever make it based on that ROTJ scene...that was just horrid.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

As long as he can kneel to go with my Sidious Holo figure. I already have the loose display for these in the works. Due to some not knowing this scene, I will stop now.
    "For I am Palpatine, king of all I see,
    but I don't see enough
    that's the problem with me."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Actually, you can count me in on that one as well!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**