Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unleased & storage

I was thinking about collecting these but isn't it a strain to find enough room for all of em. Or does most ppl just collect certain ones. I bought the Maul when the line first came out but didn't get any more cause I was afraid to fill up my house too quickly.
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Re: Unleased & storage

Best thing for these is to buy a shelf and put it up somewhere and display thatway.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I have mine hung by plastic hooks around my bedroom. The second set (if I buy one) is placed in various areas in my living room. I have IG-88, Jango, Aurra, Boba, and Bossk on top of my bookcase.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I buy them on clearance then toss them in the fire to keep warm during those cold winter nights.

You too Kid, I thought I was the only one.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    You too Kid, I thought I was the only one.
    Yeah, those cold Valley nights we get over here.

Definitely on a shelf. They deserve to be opened and shown. If you have cats, though, make sure they're out of reach. Cats seem to love eating lightsabers. I had to boil my Yoda's saber for about 15 minutes to bend it back into shape. Now the teeth marks give it a really cool lighting effect.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I only got 2 so far, the first set vader and the new grievous. I would definitely say get them and display them. I wanna get the first sidious that came out with the force lightning and I'm thinking about Maul. I like the connecting combo of the new anakin and obi-wan but I hate that fake fire stuff and the same goes with the Jedi luke one with that green.....whatever it is.
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Definitely on a shelf. They deserve to be opened and shown. If you have cats, though, make sure they're out of reach. Cats seem to love eating lightsabers. I had to boil my Yoda's saber for about 15 minutes to bend it back into shape. Now the teeth marks give it a really cool lighting effect.
    Pixie the cat has chewed on my maul saber. He has held up fine but sometimes I want to choke the ******* cat. Sometimes a toy is a toy and sometimes it's not. LOL!!!
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Regretably, I have all my Unleashed in storage. I have to be select on the ones I get now because I am out of display space. When I get a "Star Wars Room" I'll have them all displayed again.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett