Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nascar grumbles

Nascar grumbles

I'm sick of watching this crap. I'm a junior fan but this guy has no heart. His fame and money came to easy so he's not hungry. That's why these other drivers eat him up every sunday. Anyways the (38,88) cars look pretty good. Peace.
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Re: Nascar grumbles

Nah, it's 48 looking the best.

Junior, things are looking up for him. He had that string of bad races after Daytona, but he looked and finished strong at Bristol.

88 is looking better than I expected . . . plus he's gonna race THE truck.

Mercy on us Nascar fans.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Wow, I have literally no idea what you guys are talking about. I mean, I know what NASCAR is, but that's about it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They're car numbers, JT. #38 I think is the M&M car, Ken Schrader? And #88 is Dale Jarret's UPS car. Don't remember #48. Junior is #8 Dale Earnhardt Junior.

I think Jarret and some other guy are going to be racing Star Wars cars this year?

As for (#24 Jeff) Gordon, well many SW fans should recognize him. He's a little brat but he did race the beautiful TPM car in '99.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I thought the only real grumble in NASCAR occurred when someone spills his (or her) beer.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I thought the only real grumble in NASCAR occurred when someone spills his (or her) beer.
    We are a very clean people.

48 is Jimmie Johnson, a teammate of Jeff Gordon's. 38 is the M&M car, but its now driven by Elliott Sadler.

SW cars I believe are going to be for Sadler, Jeff Gordon, Jarrett, and Kyle Busch.

Yeah, here it is the news from sw: http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/...s20050404.html
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Thanks for the correction, I thought someone took over the M&M car but couldn't really remember.

That bites about the new cars, I don't want to have to buy more Jeff Gordon stuff, it's hard enough explaining my Episode 1 car shrine.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Nah that's a grumble in any setting, nascar or not. Haha!!
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    They're car numbers, JT. #38 I think is the M&M car, Ken Schrader? And #88 is Dale Jarret's UPS car. Don't remember #48. Junior is #8 Dale Earnhardt Junior.
    I knew they were numbers, didn't realize Jr was *that* Jr though. I figured this all somehow tied into the SW racing thing, but didn't know exactly how.

As for (#24 Jeff) Gordon, well many SW fans should recognize him. He's a little brat but he did race the beautiful TPM car in '99.
    If my memory serves correctly, didn't he race it right into a wall, ending its career in 1 race?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mix in a right hand turn once in awhile and I might respect your "sport."