Figures' card insert movie photos in wrong costumes

I had noticed this a little the other day, but now that I've seen a few figs past #24, it really has me thinking about this. On some of the cards, the figure inside doesn't match the cards' insert movie photos, specifically the costumes. The first one is Mace Windu #10, the movie photo is Sam Jackson in a Jedi robe but the figure is without one, Plo Koon #16 and Kit Fisto #22 are the same way. Agen Kolar #20 is the opposite, the figure has a robe but the movie photo doesn't, however the figure can have its robe taken off. And there's Anakin Slashing #28, with a hood up in the movie photo but the actual figure has his hood permanently down, strange because a later Anakin figure does come with his hood up. Anyway, just an odd little thing, weird photo choices on Hasbro's part.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Figures' card insert movie photos in wrong costumes

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    I had noticed this a little the other day, but now that I've seen a few figs past #24, it really has me thinking about this. On some of the cards, the figure inside doesn't match the cards' insert movie photos, specifically the costumes. The first one is Mace Windu #10, the movie photo is Sam Jackson in a Jedi robe but the figure is without one, Plo Koon #16 and Kit Fisto #22 are the same way. Agen Kolar #20 is the opposite, the figure has a robe but the movie photo doesn't, however the figure can have its robe taken off. And there's Anakin Slashing #28, with a hood up in the movie photo but the actual figure has his hood permanently down, strange because a later Anakin figure does come with his hood up. Anyway, just an odd little thing, weird photo choices on Hasbro's part.
    Perhaps they were only given a specific amount of photos from the movie to choose from and not much variety...

Maybe they just used the most atmospheric picture to each individual figure. what ever that means. Peace!
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Well, they probably don't care. It's the right character and pretty much the right costume.