Thread: Magic Mart

Magic Mart

This chain helped me out b/t Jan-March. I didn't buy any OTC b/c I quit collecting but when I started back I was able to back track and get about 7-8 figures in the surrounding MM's in southwest Va. 5.88 a figure isn't too bad. Anyways thanks MM!
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Re: Magic Mart

The thing hgere is the cosest MM to me is Tazwellm, which is 90 minutes away. I might head down to Grundy soon(next week) where they have one as well. Gonna have to stop at both of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I can't remember what they have but I stopped at both of them. I think they only had lando skiff, lobot, cloud car pilot. I got grundy's last obi wan. I got bossk and imperial guard in Abingdon but they only had one each. Hope this helps.
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Darth Pharmacist

I want to check out to see if they have any ROTS stuff.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Let me know if they do KH, I won't be able to go there until I come home in mid may. Only a month away yeah.
    Darth Pharmacist

yea...when your out of the game for a while, the **** just builds up and piles up...I started collecting less and less...but Im restarting with the ROTS collection. I collected a few from the Gold Bar/Saga collection...and the OTC...Im gonna go back and finish up the OTC, and then Ill be straight, hah. I figure startin up with the OTC/ROTS and move onward from there. Good luck to you w/ makin up your figures you missed out on!