Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

And they say figure collectors are crazy...

I was going around ebay and at the same time my friend says I am crazy to spend money for so many figs . Then I showed him this, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5178560489 and he shut up righht away
    Just thought I would let you guys know there are people crazyer than us...OF TO TRU !
    - "Go ahead, keep 'em carded. Chicks totally respect a guy who doesn't even have the nerve to open a toy." - "Scalp all you want; we'll make more."

Re: And they say figure collectors are crazy...

Sweet merciful mcgullicutty. $265 bones for a piece of cardboard with a picture on it. I stopped collecting SW trading cards in '94 since they're not worth what they charged for 'em even then. You can practically buy an action figure for what a pack costs now.

That's kinda like the Pokemon foil Charazard that goes for ungodly amounts of money. If I'm not mistaken there's a Magic card that goes for even more money than that. I absolutely loathe Magic but I'm in awe at what some people will pay for.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

My favorite part is the $6 shipping and handling fee.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You should look away from this one lest ye get upset. This is the card that I was thinking of in my previous post. The uber rare Black Locust. Behold its majesty.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

For a piece of cardboard?I thought I was crazy
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Must..stop... self.. from bidding.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJediGirl
    For a piece of cardboard?I thought I was crazy
    I know. I could so buy a MOMC POTF Anakin for that much scratch...oh, wait that's a piece of cardboard too.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I know. I could so buy a MOMC POTF Anakin for that much scratch...oh, wait that's a piece of cardboard too.
    But it's a piece of cardboard with a piece of plastic holding a chunk of plastic & paint. Oh, and a coin.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Damn I am being outbid here....
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten