Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hasbro and Burger King Kids meals

Ok, I know some of you have heard that Bk had some kind of deal with Hasbro for limited stuff for kids meals and such.

Sadly this isnt true. I work at a burger king and the POP (store decorations) came in today...no SW toys, all we got are 4 darth vader posters about "choose your destiny wisely" thats all, no other details or anything, if there are star wars toys then even our general manager doesnt know. I'll keep ya guys updated.
    "Im writing this about you and me, so atleast we're on the same page"

Re: Hasbro and Burger King Kids meals

Probably because they don't come out for another month yet, not til May 16th according to the sign at my local BK.

Yeah, teasers start this month, around the 15th, and the promotion starts May 16th I guess.

Don't get too excited, though. There were some pics (drawings like) of the toys a few weeks/months ago floating around the net and their not great. Their cartoony, kiddy things. There's water-squirters (I am assuming water things like the fish that came with the Nabbo Accessory kit), Buddies (Beanie Babies), Pullback Ships (Cartoony versions of ships that go when you pull them back) and maybe some other stuff, UI can't recall. The line will feature characters and vehicles from all 6 films. There will be one rare toy, packed only a few to a case or something. The Secret of Darth Vader. A stupid Luke Skywalker figurine that fits inside a Darth Vader shell like one of those Russian doll things.

If it's not an action figure it has to be reallyl really cool to spark my interest with these happy meal type deals.
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Its like 30+ toys. Wind-ups and such. There were pics posted at one time, but we had to take em down.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Ya the only gimic Ive fallen for so far are those saberspoons.
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

Quote Originally Posted by moulman
    Ya the only gimic Ive fallen for so far are those saberspoons.
    Same here, although the R2D2 party bowl from Crispex looks intriguing...
    You'll be dead!

N. Lindstrom Photo
    Top Shelf Traders - tjovonovich, Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by Rebo's_Guitarist
    Same here, although the R2D2 party bowl from Crispex looks intriguing...
    I used to have a Dukes of Hazard bowl. Hahaha
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

Wink Re: Hasbro and Burger King Kids meals

The absolute BEST fast food Star Wars merchandise EVER were the Burger King glasses from the OT.

Seriously guys..there are no starwars toys, we order toys months ahead of time, and for the month of may we have Cranium Kadoo toys...no joke. If there is a promotion it is really covered up.
    "Im writing this about you and me, so atleast we're on the same page"