Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

So what figures are RARE so far?????

I'm thinking Royal Guard and Darth Vader are the rare ones. Plus of course the 33-40 which haven't fully come out yet. Any more?

Re: So what figures are RARE so far?????

I don't know where you are shopping, but there are enough Vaders here to fill up a dump truck. I helped set this at my Wal-Mart and there was at least one vader in every collection one case that we opened. Yeah, the red guard seems rare too, but that's about it.

The Clone Trooper And The Senate Guard.the Senate Guard Seemed To Be Avalible Only At Walmart Here In Grand Rapids Mich.
    YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH STORMTROOPERS

All of the #33-40 figures evaporate almost as soon as they hit the shelves, and I think the whole one guard/two guard/red guard/blue guard thing has made them artificially rare but almost all of the other figures are around in fair quantities.

I've noticed though that some figures that Wal-Mart has, Toys R Us does not have. For instance, TRU doesn't have Mon Mothma, preggers Padme and the Super Battle Droid, while Wal-Mart has them by the case. Similarly, I've never seen an ARC-170 at Wal-Mart, but they're at Target and TRU.
    Solo (to Jordan and Bird): Check this out. Off the sail barge, around Jabba's head and into the Sarlaac. Nothing but Fett.

[url=http://highlorddave.blogspot.com]Read my blog[/url]

Sith happens.

I think the red royal guard is somewhat rare. But I think the rarest one out there is the blue/red sabered #35 palpatine. I'm not exactly sure which one is the rare one, blue or red saber, so I say if you see one, grab it! And then of course there are the exclusives like Lava Vader. Not exactly rare, but I gurantee that if you try to find one now, you won't.
    "I have you now."

After week one it seems the Red Guard is harder to find than any other figure locally. The Blue Guard was plentiful but is now selling out, probably due to the internet fervor surrounding the red/blue variant among collectors. I'm speculating that army builder figures in the first 32, once abundant, will likely be scarcer at my TRU since I think people will be snatching those first when they get their Holo Yoda.

It seems figures #33-40 don't have time to cast a shadow once stocked. I was fortunate to have snagged them from recently stocked shelves.

Lets see, from 1-32 it is the blue/red guard. I have one of each and traded 2 blues to a member here. Havent seen many of them around. Vader is like the plauge. CLones are a dime a dozen(if they only cost that). I have seen 33-39 once and nabbed them. Still looking for Mas and some more Clone Pilots, COmmanders and AT-TE gunners.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    I'm not exactly sure which one is the rare one, blue or red saber, so I say if you see one, grab it!
    I've heard that the first batch has the blue saber and all the other ones after it will have the red saber.
    Solo (to Jordan and Bird): Check this out. Off the sail barge, around Jabba's head and into the Sarlaac. Nothing but Fett.

[url=http://highlorddave.blogspot.com]Read my blog[/url]

Sith happens.

I hope blue is rare, I was lucky and stumbled across it
    I quit collecting in 2002 because of school (student loans), I started back in 05. I'm down about 120 figures. I'm missing stuff from POTJ, SAGA, Gold Bar, OTC, Post-OTC
    Would someone shoot me please.
    Darth Pharmacist

The Royal Guard & Vader would depend on which store you were at. TRU had 1 Vader/1Guard out of 600 plus figures on April 1st at 8:00 P.M. (that's when they stocked the shelves here) Wal-Mart & Zellers (Target for you American folks) had tons of Royal Guards & Vaders everywhere, not to mention tons of Clone Troopers so army building will not be that hard to do here, & yes bosskman the Clone Trooper #6 is a good figure (thanks for the heads up). Now TRU was the only place to have above 32 & I know it's only the first week of this insanity so I'm sure other waves will be more abundant in the future. With that in mind, happy hunting & MTFBWY.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!