2x Holo Yoda to trade for Clones

Hi gang,

I have two extra TRU Holo yodaís to trade. I need two Clone pilots (34), Two Clone commanders (33), two Commander Bacara (49), Two AT-TE Gunners (38), or two super possible clone troopers (41). Even trade two figures for two figures. Iíll accept a mix of figures.

Re: 2x Holo Yoda to trade for Clones

How is that even when Yoda cost twice as much as basic figures?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hi Kid,

Well I am a fan first and foremost, so I am not in it for financial gain. I was given a rain check for a Yoda on Saturdayís Midnight Madness sale, and I received another Yoda last Sunday when I purchased an Arc-170 at TRU. I received another Yoda last night from a family friend who works for TRU Corporate here in the L.A. area.

So you see I just donít need three of this one figure.

I just want to give other Star Wars fans a chance at getting one of these exclusive characters; I am also in the process of building my collection.

Itís pretty hard to complete a collection when so many Dealers are out there buying up figures to E-bay them or sell in their stores at marked up prices.

I guess thatís the whole reason why this trading forum was started on this site in the first place, to trade between fans.

My bad, I misread it. Thought it was 1 yoda for two figs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hi Gang,

Just to make things clear for you guys and gals, i am looking to trade the exclusive Holo Yoda for Clones (not the regular clone #6, got a few of him already).

hey zabaca you have a pm

hey zabacca, will you take anything else in trade for the holo yoda's ? please let me know asap ty much joe michaels. you can reach me faster by email at mynameisjoe500@aol.com ty again and i'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hi All,

I have already traded all of my extra Yodas, so your out of luck.
    Sorry.

well do you have anything else to trade ? please let me know asap ty much joe michaels remember you can reach me at mynameisjoe500@aol.com