New Force Battlers

Hasbros web site posted the new Force Battlers. Mace, Chewie and Clone Trooper. Link
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Re: New Force Battlers

I had a question on this, which now goes along with seeing the new Mace figure, why does Mace and Vader have shields?? I've never heard of a jedi, or a sith, needing one so whats the point?
    "I have you now."

Not bad, but they need a buff Kit Fisto with grinning feature and a Barriss with wedgie!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm sorry, but the Force Battlers are just Star Wars versions of He-Man.

I dunno, it seems the Force Battlers are just better sculpted versions of the preschool Jedi Force line. Both lines seem well-suited for toddlers. The Force Battlers seem to be pegwarming big time locally but I figure that sales might pick up with the movie release. But if ROTS has a PG-13 rating and parents decide not to take their younglings to see it, I'd think that's going to hurt sales of Hasbro's preschool toys.

I think they're just another way for lucas and hasbro to make more money. There really is no need for them, imo
    "I have you now."

Quote Originally Posted by megaprime33
    I think they're just another way for lucas and hasbro to make more money. There really is no need for them, imo
    I don't see how they are making money on them, they seem to be pegwarmers everywhere. I don't even remember seeing anyone buy them during MM.

Quote Originally Posted by WesleySr
    I don't see how they are making money on them, they seem to be pegwarmers everywhere. I don't even remember seeing anyone buy them during MM.
    Exactly. When I took my kids to MM, my older son, who is the collector now, wanted to get anything and everything Grievous (3-3/4" figs, Deluxe, Uneleashed, etc.). One look at the Force Battler, and he was like "I don't need that one Dad.."